1

Dear Bullies,
I saw the words you wrote on my locker.
SLUT
UGLY
SKANK
CUTTER
I just stood there while everyone laughed. I ignored the laughter and open my locker. I found a note is said,
Dear Slut,
Meet me in the back of the school or else you get beaten more than usually.
I put my stuff in my locker and I met you in the back. I walked to you with my head low and as soon as you saw me you gave me a evil smirk. Chills came down my spin and I started to breath hard.
"Hey slut." You said (Evan). I kept my head low and you smacked me and I winced in pain as I hit the ground. You noticed and started to laugh, after you were done laughing you said "Look at me you bitch."
I looked up and I saw hatred in your eyes. I got up and ran, I heard you coming after me and I went strait to my car. I jumped in my car and I didn't see you anywhere. I started the car and decided to go home, I turn the raido on. My favorite song S.L.U.T by Bea miller and I sung the song.
"Sweet little unforgettable thing, unforgettable
Sweet little unforgettable thing, so incredible
Know that I'm not sorry, I'm just loving my body
I don't care if you scared of a sweet little unforgettable thing."

When grow up I wanna be a singer and sing all of my life away. The song just finished when I got home and I prayed that my mom wasn't home. You probably wondering why I prayed my mom isn't home. Well she beats me and my Dad died from a heart attack. I have a little sister, I protect her so she doesn't have to go through what I go through. I walked in the house and saw my mom with a bottle of whiskey in her hand.
"WHY ARE YOU HOME YOU LITTLE SLUT?!"
she screamed at me. "I got sick at school and I came home." I whispered to her. "We're going out tonight with my friends and you have to look your best." She told me. "Yes ma'am, and what time are we going?" I whispered. "5 and don't think you aren't going to do anything today!" She screamed and then slapped me. "Yes ma'am I will clean the house." I said. "This place better be clean, I'm going to take and nap." She walked away and I started cleaning.
***3 hours later***
I finished cleaning and went upstairs to go get ready. I put on a black dress, converse, little bit of makeup, and straightened my hair. I decided to get and sweater to cover my scars. I looked at myself and I said "You still are ugly and fat." My mom screamed "Come down here now!" And I ran down stairs. She was also wearing a dress that showed her cleavage and it was short. "Lets go now!" She told me. "Yes ma'am." I replied.
I got in the car and my mom drove us to the local bar where she was going to meet her friends. I got out of the car and walked behind my mom. "Be good or your in alot of trouble." She whispered. "Yes ma'am." I said and I kept my head low and followed her ti her friends and I looked up and saw 2 people I hate the most. Evan and Kaden, Evan seen me and smirked evilly then he whispered something in Kaden ear and he looked at me. "Can I go home please mom, I don't feel good?" I whispered in her ear. "Yes but only because if you throw up in front of my friends you'll be dead." She whispered back. "Thanks mom I'm going to walk home, I love you." I said. She rolled her eyes and I ran out. I ran to my secret hiding place and I sat at the broken bridge.

It was miles deep and if I jumped I would die, I got on the railings and I looked down

It was miles deep and if I jumped I would die, I got on the railings and I looked down. I took one foot off and was about to jump until.....

To be continued.....

I really hope you liked this chapter:)