15

Maleah's P.O.V
I wake up with a horrible headache. My head has been hurting so bad because of when I fell. The doctors said to take my medicine and stay outta school for a week. I wanna go back and see all of my friends, I miss them way to much. I'm laying in bed thinking about what I'm going to do. I hear someone downstairs, I decided to get up and see who it is. As I walk down the stairs I see a beautiful older lady in the kitchen. I freeze and look at her, she looks like Evan. She must be Evans mom, I run back up the stairs. I get really dizzy from running to fast. I run to Lexi and Evans room, there asleep still. "Guys!" I say loud but not loud enough for that lady to hear me. They don't wake up, I shake Evan to wake up. He opens his eyes and looks at me, "What's wrong?" He asks with concern. "There's a lady down stairs who looks like you and she's in the kitchen!" I say really fast. He looks at me like I'm crazy, "Repeat that one more time please." He says. "There's a lady down stairs who looks like you and she's in the kitchen!" I say again but slower so he will understand. He looks at me wide eyed, "O shit my moms back." He says. He gets up and walks out the door. "Hey! What about my sister?" I ask. "She needs her sleep, come on so you can meet my mom." He says while walking down the hallway. I follow him down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Hey mom." He says with a smile. "Hey hon-." She says then stops when she sees me. I'm behind Evan and bidding from his mom. "Who is that?" She asks with a smile on her face. "This is Maleah but we call her Lele for short." He tells his mom. Evan grabs my hand and brings me to his mom. "Hi Maleah, I'm Sylvia nice to meet you." She says with a grin on her face. I wave and smile a little bit. "Are you hungry?" She asks. I nod my head, she looks at Evan. "Are there more people?" She asks him. "Yes there's another girl named Lexi, but she's still asleep." He tells her with a slight grin. "Next time tell me when you have two girls in the house, you know I don't mind for people to stay but you just gotta ask." She tells him. "I know mom but I'll explain later." He says with a smile. "Yea you better." She says with a wink and then smiles. Evan then walks away and goes back up the stairs. I'm just standing there not knowing what to do. "So what do you like to eat?" She asks. I shrug not knowing what to say. "Do you like waffles?" She asks me. I nod my head fast, "With chocolate chips?" I nod my head even faster and she smiles. "You wanna hell me?" She asks and I nod my head. Then we start cooking, Lexi has got to wake up to meet his mom. She's so awesome!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active. I've been going through a lot lately.