Minhyuk ignored his question and walked over to the new vampire and sat next to him. "Hey, are you okay, today?"

Hyungwon flinched at the direct question. I.M's eye softened. Even though Hyungwon was out and about he could still sense stress in their bond. He wondered if it had to do with the boy he talked with on the phone. He hoped for Hyungwon's sake that 'Joo' wasn't too worried and afraid because of Hyungwon's disappearance. Hopefully, their long phone conversation two days ago helped them.

Hyungwon looked at Minhyuk. "I don't know."

Minhyuk nodded, taking a seat right beside him. "Understandable. A lot has changed for you. We have all experienced it, even Shownu, our great leader. Right Shownu, hyung?"

Shownu nodded, closing his laptop. "Right. It'll be okay, Hyungwon."

I.M leant back in his chair, dropping his arms to his sides, a pout on his lips. "What is this? Why is Hyungwon warming up to everyone but me?"

"Maybe because you let him wear dirty close for five days," Kihyun said, walking past.

"That isn't fair. I was overwhelmed," he said, eyes narrowed. "If I remember what I heard correctly, you were just like me when you turned Minhyuk, Ki."

Kihyun glared, pouring a glass from the pitcher and taking a seat.

"You are right," Minhyuk said.

"Hey, you weren't any better either, Min," Kihyun said. "You did nothing but panic about I.M and why he didn't like you for weeks and weeks. I should know, because you complained about it to me. And then when it seemed like things were going well you chucked his phone out the window."

Minhyuk sat up. "What? I really thought he was going to hate me forever, I was worried. And the phone was trash anyway, so-"

I.M bristled. "Trash? I paid for the phone with money I earned."

"I know," Minhyuk said, amusement in his voice. "And I'm sorry you were robbed."

Laughter filled the atmosphere. I.M turned his attention from Minhyuk to the new vampire shaking from laughter. He hadn't realized their discussion was funny, but he was happy to hear such a carefree sound from the other. Hyungwon continued to laugh, holding his midsection.

"Is he laughing?" Wonho asked, taking a seat at the table. "Is he laughing out loud?"

I.M smiled. "Yeah."

Hyungwon stopped laughing as soon as he noticed them looking at him. He gave them a small smile and then avoided their gaze. Minhyuk shouted from victory, throwing his arms in the air and then pulling Hyungwon into a tight embrace. He understood the excitement. He didn't know when he would ever see such happiness in the others' eyes. He knew his clan members had wondered the same about him all those years ago.

"Laughing is good," Shownu said, getting to his feet. "Anyway, I have to go."

"What? I thought you were going to ditch work?" Minhyuk asked, nuzzling into Hyungwon.

Hyungwon struggled against the affection, trying to push Minhyuk away, but failed.

Shownu gathered his laptop, slipping it into a laptop sleeve. "Can't, but let's watch a movie tonight, okay?"

Wonho nodded. "I'll pick."

Their leader gave them a warm farewell, the brightest smile on his lips. Everyone returned his enthusiastic goodbye with one of their own. On his left, Kihyun arose, collecting the glasses and then checking his watch. Kihyun disappeared and then reappeared with his black backpack and camera case. He never kept his camera in his shop because he wanted to avoid possible theft. I.M couldn't understand why. No one would dare steal from a vampire.