𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ  𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮   ˎˊ˗

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。˗ˏˋ  𝑩𝑨𝑫 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮   ˎˊ˗

𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝,

𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎.

Lia Dunbar had anger issues.

Hell, anger issues was an understatement. The girl was diagnosed a the age of fourteen with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, or IED, after an incident in which got her expelled from her private school and led to her changing schools in the next semester to a public high school, Beacon Hills High School, where luckily her best friend Mason Hewitt already went to.

She knew it stemmed from her biological father, Lucas Dunbar, who had undiagnosed anger and explosive issues that led to the eventual divorce between her parents when she was six years old, eventually causing her father to fully disappear from her life. The only way she even knew he was alive was through the child support checks her mother still received.

She felt guilty for causing her mother so much stress and reminders of her biological father. Lia was grateful that her mother remarried a wonderful man, Dr. Samuel Geyer, who she easily referred to as her dad. Samuel's first real bonding moment with his future step-daughter was reassuring her that her anger issues did not mean she was anything like Lucas, that her mother didn't think she was at all like her biological father who disappeared from their lives.

Lia was ready for the new start that Beacon Hills High School provided for her. She had her best friend at the same school as her again, she already knew and befriended other freshman that Mason knew like Garrett and Violet, and she was starting just in time for lacrosse tryouts—the sport that truly helped her have an outlet for all the anger bottling up inside her.

Everything was looking up, that is, until two juniors named Scott and Stiles accidentally dragged Lia into their secret world of the supernatural, a supernatural world full of various creatures, hunters, and assassins trying to kill her after the werewolf true alpha Scott McCall bit and turned her into a werewolf to save her life.

Becoming a werewolf led to an increase of anger connected to controlling the shift, something that was twice as difficult when you already have an anger disorder.

But with a true alpha and his human best friend and second, maybe, just maybe, she would be able to survive what was to come along with her new pack.

B A D   M O O N   R I S I N G
" what are you talking about? we just met and you bit me. "

WARNINGS! Major/Minor Canon-Typical Violence, Major/Minor Character Death, Blood, Torture, Underaged Drinking(background), Guns and Weapons, Kidnapping, Murder, Strong Language(swearing), etc

DISCLAIMER! I do not own any elements from Teen Wolf, any gifs used, or any music used. All rights go to the creators of everything that's not mine. I only own my genderbent version of characters (sort of), the non-canon storyline, and the AU parts/non-canon stuff that appears. This is merely a fanfiction, nothing more.