Unknown Starbase: January the following year

The Admiral had received orders to send (Y/n) to be on the most recent addition of the Federation's fleet, The Enterprise. She noted that the Gi'Yan was growing and was told earlier that day by the CMO that (y/n) was going through a hormone therapy to get to a less dependent size. Using the onboard communicator Admiral Johnson called Dr. Serin to her quarters. The CMO entered the Admiral's quarters with a tri-corder and a few other medical instruments.

"How are we today Admiral, your knee giving you any issues?" Serin set her things down and began scanning the Admiral.

"No that's not why I summoned you here. Is (Y/n) fit for onboard duty on a star ship?" She might as well get to the point.

"Not quiet yet, she is still months out from finishing her therapy and her accelerated growth is giving her horrible growing pains. It would be wise for the CMO of that starship to come and monitor her to learn her health quirks and research her health records, since Star Fleet has no access to them as of yet. I would also suggest that the head of security and the head of engineering of the star ship in question come and evaluate whether or not she is of use to them seeing as how she is." Serin nervously messes with her hand as she said this to the Admiral.

"I see, I'll let Star Fleet know to send the people you've listed here to evaluate (y/n)." Admiral Johnson sighed.

"Are you going to let her know?" Serin tentatively asked.

"In due time, when the officers of the Enterprise are a week out. Then again she probably already knows, Serin. Do you know if there's anything I can do for her? As a going away gift?" Johnson asked looking at her friend of countless years.

"She would probably be happy if you spent a few more moments with her. She liked your talks when you had them. Or you could give her a copy of a book, she's been more of a recluse as of late, especially since her fall in sector 4. Out of worry I put her on bed rest, she broke a couple ribs and part of her arm this time around. One of the ensigns assigned to engineering has taken her duties so she could rest for a bit. She doesn't want to talk to me."

"And it's getting to you huh?"

"I didn't say that."

"You'd be lying to say it's not."

"Right. Fine it is, it's as if we were quarreling siblings and I can't take it!"

"Well I would suggest giving her a puzzle to do, for her sake. It will give her something to do."

"Thank you Admiral. I'll get going so you can get to writing up that suggestion to Star Fleet." Serin grabbed her things and left going straight to Med-Bay to make (y/n)'s appointment for the week.

(Y/n) laid on her side curled into the fetal position as she waited for Serin. Her now approximate six year old body ached from the therapy and the bones that were recently healed up gave a numb pain with the growing pains because life is shitty like that. Through the pain her mind wondered about the starbase to see what everyone was up to. The Ambassador was lecturing his son. Haadok was watering the orchid that Serin gave him. Ian was doing an experiment. The Admiral and Serin were talking about her and the Enterprise whatever that was. LeeAnn was cooing at her baby. And so on and so on.

Serin walked in as (y/n) decided to stay on her side because she hurts.

"(Y/n) how do you feel?" Serin asked as she went to get the sanitation equipment and the hormone mixture and a hypospray full of pain killers.

"Like I fell from a cliff and then was trampled by a stampede." She droned.

"Normal? Alright first things first the node will need to be sanitized so hold still." Dr. Serin hummed as she did business as usual and gave her the hypospray.