Chapter Thirty Three

Don't play the media yet.

Warning , this chapter would be psychotic . Take note that this is just a fanfiction , non of this had never happened . So don't take this seriously . If you are not comfortable with blood and torture I recommend to skip this chapter . Although it's just a tinsy tiny bit of blood.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Namjoon's Duty

" She attempted to poisoned her once again Taehyung...... Saw her putting some dust at her coffee earlier , but good thing I 'accidently hit the coffee ' making it to spill on the floor . " He announce while entering Taehyung's mansion in Korea. The younger couldn't stop gripping the hard metal he was secretly holding under his table.

"Hyung.....can you kill her without any trace?" Taehyung asked , raising the metal and placed it on the table , pushing it towards Namjoon's direction .

"I can do that.....but you know me , I love thrills so I would be leaving hundreds of trails." Namjoon cocked , smiling proudly​ at his work . " But.....you could just man up and talk to her.....I mean , you've waited years Taehyung " Namjoon tried to reason out .

He do wanted to kill someone this time , his palms were itching for action , but he was wiser than b
His itching hand .

"But Hyung , I just found out that Jungkook was contacting her. He even send roses I was supposed to send. " Taehyung sigh , massaging his temples .

" Seokjin Hyung was worried at Jungkook's action this past few days.....I noticed Seokjin Hyung had dark holes earlier" Namjoon spoke grabbing the hard metal and carefully placed it on his back pocket.

"I wanted Oh Mia dead Namjoon Hyung....."

"Good thing you ordered be to do this....if Hoseok could have been here , I'm not really sure if we could even see Mia's body parts " Namjoon laughed remembering​ the day when Taehyung was in rage , looking at the monitor were Shang had a small one night stand with a man named Chen. Hoseok was open that time , so he got the change to kill the guy. But then Taehyung's ordered to shoot him , not to castrate his body parts and threw it to each 6 lakes of Seoul. ( I didn't really clarify who's Chen , you can imagine it as from EXO but if you couldn't​ imagine​ him being castrated then please just imagine someone else like you're enemy or someone.)

Taehyung's let out a long laugh . " I love his works doe"

~•~

Play the media

"M-MR Kim!!!" I dense Mia entered inside Namjoon's office with a horrified look.

"You look scared Mia..what happened?" He asked , covering his mocking voice into a worried one. He knew why she was here , he knew because he followed her at Shang's empty house.

"S-shang!!! I now discovered she was been kidnapped and has two secrete admirer!" She spoke in a horrid voice , panicking​ inside the room . He loved it .

"Let's go to the police station Mia!" Namjoon spoke pulling the female out of the room and ran to his car with Mia trailing behind him .

"Oh my God Mr. Kim......we need to find Shang ASAP!" She cried out . Disgusting . He thought , he could still hear the sarcasm lingering at her voice which made him to think twice on killing this female fast or take time to torture her.

Fake ass bitch

He thought .

After hours of driving , Mia suddenly noticed that they aren't at the city anymore , they are somehow driving at a forest with no lights except for his car's . It was sunset , having trouble to picture the way .

She emmidietly feel scared.

"M-mr Kim where are we going?" She spoke , looking at the window and then to Namjoon that was now smiling creepily , with mouth on a grin , with eyes that was wide and a hand that was now slamming her head on the window , making her to pass out with blood oozing down at her head.

~•~

With a horrible cough , Mia woke up , somehow being tied down on a chair , not be able to move . She was closed her eyes some more , adjusting at the light the room Curren had. It was an old light that was somehow on her , up to the ceiling perfectly lighting her hole position .

Widening her eyes she saw Namjoon smirking  in a chair in front of her , with that creepy face he had earlier . Clicking the black metal he had on the chair's arm . She picture out it was a gun which made her nerves to shake.

" N-namjoon..... What are you doing? " She asked with force as she started to tear up .

" What am I doing? Oh sweetie , what are you even doing? Lying to Shang , giving , poisoning her , slowly killing her behind her back? Oh Mia......" He chuckled maniacally , making her to feel fear by looking at him. He was somehow , psychotic .

" If you do want Shang to live then stop crying and call her....end you're friendship ." He spoke. Standing up while slapping her endlessly with not reason . She kept screaming , for help , for him to stop , for hopes she could escape. He stop , when she started to cough out blood , giving her her phone with shang answering the phone .

"If you won't , I'll slid this knife to you skin , reap that plastic skin of yours and use it as my rag , and  stitching a ' Welcome ' to it....." Namjoon threaten making her to shook her head. Not wanting to hurt shang once more.

" Oh hail to the sinful angel "

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

As you may notice this is the chapter of how Namjoon kidnapped Mia at the first chapter of this book . So yeah , nothing much happened but I want to clear some things out.

Also I was supposed to make this chapter very long and detailed but the song wouldn't​ be much to cover the hole story .

It also ment to be creepy but oh well I tried.

It's our Taehyung's​ birthday!!!!!
So I'ma update double!