Chapter Ten

Shang woke up quietly when a hot breath can't stop tickling her neck. A fluffy blanket somehow covered her naked body. Strong two pair of arms locked on her waist along her lips to form a smile. She was facing her back against the man she cherished. Obviously it's Taehyung, with his thick hot breath Shang let out an ease sigh shifting herself so she could face Taehyung that was groaning at her sudden action but then smiled and pulled Shang closer. Looking up at Taehyung's​ peaceful face, Shang giggled .

"I can't believe I would forget you like that...." she whispered running her fingertips on Taehyung's hair making him to slightly moan in his sleep. She was wearing a sad smile remembering​ the past. " What did really happened to you..." She whispered, the memory of him cutting her body crashed​ in her mind making her sigh. Kissing his lips and slowly loosen Taehyung's​ arms making him to wake up silently looking at her that was struggling to break free.

" It's too early baby......" He groan pulling her even closer, receiving a yelp. Shang manage to cover her body with the blanket.

"I'm​ meeting Hani today.....and then mom" she sigh relaxing herself in Taehyung's embrace. Taehyung let out a whiny groan.

"Just one more minute....." He whispered digging his head on her neck. Shang smiled and started to play  his hair.

"Tae..."

"Mhh" Taehyung hum still on her neck which was tickling her.

"Tha-" Taehyung already red her mind.

"The time I hurt you? When I acted like a total jerk that day? I don't really know what happened Kitten..... I know what I did was wrong, but when that moment you went missing I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. Maybe that's the reason why I acted like a jerk and started to hurt you l. I really didn't intend to do it. But just a warning, I know that someday, that Psycho Taehyung will come back " he explained making Shang to smile.

"I know that the Taehyung I know won't do that again..... Yeah I admit you were a total jerk that day, and decided to cut me or whatever​. But that was really wrong, and I forgive you as long as you won't do that ever again...." She said making Taehyung to look at her deeply in the eyes. How he was luck to have a forgivable wife, but still there was this guilt in his heart.

"I promised I won't....." He really mean it. He and smile then soon smirked evily.

"I think I need a morning s-"

"Way to ruin the mood Taehyung" she said slapping his arms playfully making him to chuckle and let her grip loosen.

"At least I'm being honest!!! It's you're fault not wearing any clothes after that round " he said earning a flying pillow on his face.

"Well it's not my fault that someone tear my gown apart!" She laughed making Taehyung to roll his eyes but still looking at her when she was finding something on the drawers.

"Not my fault that someone must be so fcking hot that night" Taehyung laughed covering himself using a pillow since she carried the blanket to hide her body. "No need to hide that princess....." He noted making her to laugh and emmidietly saw some clothes and entered the bathroom without replying​ on Taehyung .

"Hey at least let me in!" He said knowing the bathroom door nonstop.

"You have hundreds of bathroom Taehyung! Go find one" she screamed back earning a groan and whine at the end.

She started to do her business and change her clothes into a long black dress and her flats.

Walking out of the bathroom with a proper attire she walked out of the room seeing Taehyung wasn't present at the bed, probably went to find a bathroom. Before Shang could walk down the stairs, little Hyun screamed.

"Moommmy!!!!" He screamed with his cute voice and ran towards Shang still in his PJs. A struggled maid followed her carrying a towel and a clothes.

"Huyunnie" she cooed raising her hands when Hyun jumped towards her. Carrying Hyun.

"Goodmorning Mrs. Kim" still not adjusted to the name, she was flattered. She knew this had happened a long ago, but it feels like new for her. Calling her as Mrs Kim.

"I don't want to go bath time mommy!! " Hyun whined hissing himself on Shang's neck. The maid just stand their waiting for Hyun to come down.

"But you have to dear.... I'm gonna bath her miss, go get some rest" she insisted making the maid to hesitate at first but immediately thanked her and walked carrying the stuff she carried.

"But it's cold....." He again whined, earning a giggle for Shang who was walking towards Hyun's room. 

Grabbing some clothes for Hyun, towels and some of his lotions Shang carried all of them. Opening the door hearing a faucet running. Shang was alert placing Hyun on the floor letting him carry the things she carried. Opening the bathroom door almost immediately, she yelp in horror seeing Taehyung on the bathtub naked with bubbles on the water preventing her to see what's under those thick bubbles. Taehyung wears a small evil smirk looking at Shang.

"What are you doing in Hyun's bathroom?!" Shang screamed in disbelief making Hyun to open the door widely looking at his daddy with bright eyes. Taehyung just shrugged and raised his arms to Hyun signaling him to join. Which he happily obeyed and strip out of his clothes as fast as he could and ran towards the bathtub. Their both naked on the bathtub.

"Daddy's here mommy!!!! Bath us!" Hyun cheered clapping his hands when Taehyung placed him in front of him, playing bubbles.

There's no way I'll bath a large baby.

"Come on bunny, bath us " Taehyung teased making Shang to sigh and carried the things in the floor inside the bathroom. Closing the door and walking towards the bathtub tub.

"Join us Mommy!!" Hyun screamed clapping his hands excitedly while Taehyung wiggled his brows.

"I had bath earlier baby..." She cooed starting to sponge Hyun while avoiding getting her clothes wet and obviously avoiding Taehyung who would send her a glare not giving him any attention. He would touch Shang's arms that was busy brushing Hyun's hair. Still not affective. Hyun spoke, Taehyung immediately smirked.

" Don't ignore daddy mommy! Bath daddy also! "

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Airplane pt. 2 Japanese Version MV is out people!!!!

https://youtu.be/CxnJf0tWu48