Chapter Thirteen

Shang's mother widen her eyes, a bit shock at her daughter's words  . Mark looked at her sister, a bit taken back too. 

"You know? How?" Mark, the person that can speak at this moment asked looking at her mother that was smiling sadly.

She was caught, caught at the part where she hid it from her own daughter. She feels guilty for not telling it sooner.

"I-its just....too obvious. I remember​ that dad would be the first one to congratulate me on my wedding, he promised to. But when I didn't saw him that day, I knew their was something off. " Shang explained caresing her mother's plans as she speak truthfully. Still her mother was quiet.

" I was disappointment that everyone hid it to me....but I understand why " she smiled making her mother to aggressively​ pulled her to a hug and started to broke down.

"D-Darling..... I'm really really sorry . I-i was just afraid to tell you on you're wedding day . I don't want to ruin you're mood and got you so worried An-"

"Mum.....I understand​ everything, Don't apologize. " She smile shushing her mother to stop crying.

"How did he pass away?" Shang asked, the atmosphere went quiet when her mother stopped crying and sniffed her last tear away.

" From brain cancer..... " Mark replied looking at his slip on not wanting to cry. He's the only man left in their family, so he needs to be strong. To take his father's position he must not shed a tear.

"Oh" was the only word escaped on Shang's mouth , still smiling full heartedly.

"I think it's time for you to rest, the food is on the fridge if you're​ hungry, call Taehyung so we could start eating " Her mom said whipping the tears in her eyes and pinch her red nose while whipping her hands in her dress and started to assign Mark to follow her on the kitchen.

Leaving Shang to walk on the stairs, going to her old room. The place is still the same, the carpet was just different and colorful, but the atmosphere is still sad. If her dad would be here, she would always hear screams of disagreement on the kitchen, her dad was a great cooker and also her mom so that's why they would always argue about the food to be serve. Her father works on a famous restaurant while her mother was a house wife. For Mark, sometimes both Shang and him would Challenge their parents and tease there mom for not being the best cook. They would play tag when Mark was a kid, play hide and seek. They would secretly escape Everytime Mark would get scolded. Shang always suggest to escape the house to run down Mark's mood. Mark dreamed to be a idol, and also a soccer player which was the reason why he always got scolded. He would come home late from practice, a bruise would be visible. It could be a bully or an accident on the feilds. They for sure talked to the principal​ and thankfully Mark wasn't bullied.

Each time Shang would pass a door, she would always see a picture frame hanging in the wall. It can be a picture of her family when they were kids, Shang's baby faces and Marks also. She arrived on a yellow colored Door with a design of sunflowers all over the wood. This sent a smile form her face remember​ing a memory​. She and her parents while Mark— was still on her mother's womb, painted this door. Shang loved sunflowers that day, so she begged her parents to paint her door. All the smiles and laughter crash in her ears making her sigh. Sadly, her dad was on the better place now.  So she needs to be happy.

Knocking the door and entering it, she saw Taehyung carefully caresing Hyun's black hair while they were busy giggling at something. Taehyung was facing back at Shang, Hyun on his lap and they both laugh at Taehyung's whispered. They must be looking at something.

"I thought my baby's asleep?"  Shang said closing the door making Hyun to gasp and Taehyung to hide something in his back while facing her this time, Hyun was looking funny at her confused mother. Taehyung was busy signaling his son not to spill anything.

"Oh mommy!" He giggled running towards Shang that was stretching her hands to catch Hyun's body and crashed her for a hug.

"Why are you looking funny at me?" Shang asked making Hyun to giggle innocently.

"Don't " Taehyung whispered but Hyun beat him.

"Daddy was looking at Mommy's baby pictures!" He spilled yelping at the end while covering his mouth. Taehyung let out a groan earning a glare from Shang. "Sorry daddy!"

"Taehyung?! You know I looked horrible when I was a baby!"

"But you looked cute and sqeeshy!" Taehyung laughed placing the photo book on the nightstand while standing up in the small chair to his family and hugged them. " You looked like Hyun when he's a baby "

"Yes Mommy! Maybe we are twins when we're babies!" Hyun clapped making his parents to smile.

"Now now my two heavy babies! Granny Seejiya is preparing the table! We don't want to be late!" Shang said making hyun to excitedly​ run making weird sounds and all.

Shang chuckled and looking at Taehyung that couldn't seem to stop looking at her.

"Baby...I'm sorry I d-" Taehyung tied to application for not telling Shang the truth. But Shang hushed him with a small Peck.

"Don't be sorry Taehyung ..... I know you hid it for a reason.... No matter what will HAPPENED, if you'll hid something to me. I promise I won't doubt my love to you." Shang smiled kissing Taehyung nose making him to smile warmingly.

"Mhjmm.... Can I have another kiss?" Taehyung winked playfully earning a roll of eyes and a nother kiss, but this time it was long and passionate. While the two parted their lips Shang said something making Taehyung to stop dead in his tracks before he could leave the room.

"I'm gonna visit Jungkook tomorrow, wanna come?"

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Hai Hanss. I just Discovered​ the app called Sketch. That app is supper cool, if you love drawings. I started an account  @Mend_Han, so feel free to check my works if you have an account on sketch.

Lav yLl,HM🐺