Chapter Six

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

The day of Shang's wedding was slow. Earlier when she woke up , on the bed with Taehyung's warm arms wrapped on her sides. Both naked and opened with each other , both enjoyed last night's moment , both cherished it. She opened her eyes smiling at the thought of Taehyung's cute sleepy face was her first sight of the day. Starting with both of them talking about what had happened earlier , she could remember Taehyung's dorky and happy face while her face turned red from the mention Taehyung did . Eating a breakfast , and announcing the maid to clean the mess Taehyung made. Hyun came making their day even more better.

But today , she was looking at the reflection of the mirror . Her body that covered by the white silky gown that made her look like a doll. Her hair was waterfall braided by the dresser and the make up ladies . Her make up was smoking hot that made her features stand out. The London veil went on the floor trailing it's way to her head. That was the purpose . To make Shang the most beautiful woman in the world , to make all men regretted their decision and praise Taehyung for having the most perfect girl. Lol

Giving herself a small boost , she went out of the dresser to see the owner of the boutique , wearing a white dress with a small boquet and a white see thru dress, smiling proudly at the female in gown infront of her.  As if she just saw her daughter grown up and getting snatched away by her husband. Shang gave the lady a smile .

"I told you that dress is Gorge at you! Look at that curves girl! Just like a remembered it- I mean , yeah like on the building" Hani emmidietly tense up of what she said almost giving her a clue. Shang looked at her with confusion but just smiled at her following excuses. Hani sigh and narrowed her eyes at the window wanting to just tell her all the spicy juices  , but her again she can't knowing two eyes are looking at her now. Shang looked at her with awkward air surround the room .

" I heard you're a mother of two...." Shang asked making Hani to look down and smiled. She remembered their dreams , there past. The time were they both shared their dreams about having a family. 

" I wanted to have both girl and boy!"

Shang's head stung in pain hearing voices in her head. She aggressively​ press her temples massaging it , Hani noticed and emmidietly grabbed a water in a corner and passed it to her. Wearing a concerned and awful look.

"A-are you okay?" Hani asked looking at her while helping her to gain her balance.

"Y-yes....so you have two kids" Shang  avoid the situations making Hani once again sigh and pulled her on green sofa. 

"Yeah....I have , quite a troublesome if you ask me...." She whispered making her hum . When Hani came in contact with Shang's cheeks she emmidietly darken her yes. What happened? Her cheeks were all bright red than the left one. Shang noticed it and looked away with a frown.

"Did Taehyung did this?" Hani whispered-growled looking at her best friend that was shy and ashamed. How can a husband be like that? There she thought Taehyung will take care of her , cherish her , love her. She narrowed her brows gripping her own palm in anger. But the thought of him and her from the past made Hani to calm down , that's the reason why.

"Hey....don't be ashamed of it.....I know Taehyung can be all psycho mode but trust me....if you're on his good side he's a good man , like not 24/7 doe" Shang laughed trying to lighten the mood and successfully​ did so. "And I'm sure that something  had happened....something memorable" she winked making Shang to giggle and looked up with confidence. Hani laid her head facing the ceilings one of her habits. Her neck worked a lot of harder , poundering hundreds kinds of  concealer just to cover those abusing love bites Taehyung gave from their night . Wanting to make every living creatures to know who's property she was.

"How about you? I heard from Taehyung that you don't like to use you're husband's name?" Shang asked looking at the clock to see it was still easier for her wedding. Hani chuckled and grabbed Shang's​ hand lovingly making her to flinch but feel comfort. It's still warm like I  remembered....

"Nah....that jamless boy? As much as I wanted to use the name Park I still wanted to be named as single...." She laughed , joking of how she doesn't wanted to use the name.

"Him and both of my sons will be coming in you're wedding....he's a little bit of short , I was so disappointed that my son's genes came from him....being short is cute for both Mijin and Hijin but Jimin? Hahaha it was hot" she squeeled like a teenager on a period.

"Can I ask you a question?" Shang asked looking deeply and desperate to know at Hani's eyes while have her a confused look.

"Sure"

"Do I perhaps know you from the past?" Shang asked making her widen her eyes and gulped down  nervous smile. She was speechless as to what will she answer. Will she tell her the truth? Or will she just act dumb and stupid for not realize how much lain Shang will feel if she would remember everything too late. Giving a huridly cough she spoke.

"What made you questioned that?" A puddle of guilt came on Hani's voice . Sooner her eyes would flow with water and ruined her make up , she won't like to look a mess during her best friend's​ wedding.

"Oh... I uhmm....I feel as if a now you , and I feel the comfort that you gave......" Shang said looking down shyly making the female to secretly shook her head.

" I can't believe I can say cheesey things like you did from the past"

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Tf HAPPENED? Did Shang's memory came back?!