Chapter Twenty Three

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

" How's my baby doing? " Shang cooed looking at Hyun from the laptop of Taehyung .

Hyun was alone because Shang's mother went to cook his food. Hyun was wearing a plane white T-shirt and a pants. He was smiling while looking at his parents from the screen. Taehyung was either side of Shang's legs , his head was on her stomach while shang kept holding the laptop properly to show her and Taehyung . It was a comfortable position , not the part where Taehyung would wiggling his body to hit her breast purposely. Making her to be annoyed and dense.

"I'm doing amazing Mommy! Uncle Mark brought me to a ice cream parlor then went to the park then to the movie! We watched how to train you're dragon 3!!!" Hyun cheered smiling ear to ear while clapping his hands each activities Mark and him do.

"That's great! But don't you missed mommy and daddy?" Shang acted hurt while Taehyung was smiling at Hyun when he emmidietly shook his head .

"No! Mommy! I miss you this much!" He denied stretching his arms as long as he can emphasising his misses and love.

" Me and mommy miss you too big boy" Taehyung chuckled .

"Don't forget to bring me a sister when you come home" That made Taehyung to look at Shang with dark gaze , she noticed it but good thing Hyun didn't. Shang signaled his son to stop talking but still he kept blabbing about having one and what would he do .

"I would teach her how to play games! Teach her on her classes. Protect her with bad boys !"

"Don't worry big boy, me and mommy will give you one today....so bye baby! Don't want to delay you're little sister!" Taehyung smirked . Tightly gripping Shang's thighs . She was about to shoo the laptop away from Taehyung that successfully​ shut it.

"I was busy talking to him...." She mumbled , Taehyung snatched the laptop and place it on the night stand and also pushing Shang to lay on the bed.

"We need to bring Hyun a little something from here...." He growl hovering above Shang . Placing two of his arms on either side of her head . His dark orbs met her excited and flattered ones.

Right when he was about to dig his lips on hers the door burst open. Him to hiss like a cat that had been disturb by it's meal .

"Wow last time I check , it's just 2pm in the fcking evening " Jimin chuckled with amusement on the two horny people.

"You both are really extra..." Hani added closing the door and walked inside the room . Like they weren't.

"We have to retrieve some stuff early then..." Jimin spoke grabbing some clothes of his and his wife on their side of the closet. The two excited horny assed people kept quiet waiting for them to leave.

" Give us a moment so you can continue what you're about to start...." Hani emphasis pushing Jimin that successfully​ place their retrieve stuff on the bag for the ' Annoy Yoongi Hyung ' action . Then left.

Taehyung smirked once more looking at the no stop blushing Shang hungrily . She let out a awkward chuckle before feeling Taehyung's lips on hers. She did melt . Melt on the heart.

The kiss was passionate , but then as time passes it became hungry and quite needy.

Before they knew it they had passed a couple of rounds.

(I'm under age , 4 years to go and Ima right some )

There he was grinning while looking at his lovely wife on his arms that had fell asleep. He was tired from their 6 hours alone time but still has the strength to look at his sleeping wife . They were naked yes , but they have been successfully covered by the thick blankets. His arms where around her waist pulling her closer to his bare body . Feeling some of her parts but was tired to go with the flow.

He wasn't tired , he just wanted Shang to rest .

Kissing her forehead with love he noticed something on the nightstand where he had place the laptop from earlier , it was a thin white paper , with an envelope I mean.

Slowly removing his other arm, he reach out the envelope , at first her was troubled due to Shang's arms wrapping at his chest . But he successful reached the envelope.

Opening it with with a slow move not wanting to rip the perfect envelope (who wouldn't?) He manage to save the neat envelop and red the paper. It was an article from the news paper.

Their it printed in bold letters. Un-Named woman found crastrated on the abandoned​ cabin in the Seoul Forest.

He widen his eyes in amusement . Not because of what the paper said , but because he knew who did it.

It wasn't on his plan to castrate Mia . It was clear , Shot Mia to death . Castrating her wasn't part of his plan . Little someone must have done this .

He was reading the article while gripping it tightly in anger. The artist was a lie. There it said that the woman had been kidnapped . She was a kind , generous , hardworking woman . It was all a lie.

Mia wasn't kind . She wasn't even there to begin with .If she was , then why would she poison Shang? His lover? His possesion​? If Hani hadn't stop him from killing Mia too early , Mia wouldn't be living with shang for weeks.

However , when he ended the last words on the article a paper fell in the sheets. It was a message , based by the not so beautiful writing it's from Hoseok.

I know you know who castrated that woman . But I'm still gonna say it. It's JK , he somehow send Seokjin Hyung after Namjoon Shot her. I know that if you're reading this you're on the bed , with shang naked . EW by that way.
-Sunshine

Taehyung let out a chuckle placing the papers on the night stand making sure to hide it away form Shang's sight tomorrow. Either ways , having a time alone with Shang was amazing. He could treasure her forever.

After all of this events , he has something to say to shang . He would surprise her by the news. Eyeing her once again with loving eyes , he placed a kiss on her parted lips.

" You'll have to take care of our new little one.... "

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

My fudgenutting Tooth is throbbing with pain!!!!!