Chapter Forty

"Mommy!!!!" Hyun screamed running towards Shang while raising his hands for a hug . Shang let out a giggle , reaching out his long arms to Hyun that emmidietly landed on her chest. "I missed you so so much !" He whined while hugging her tightly .

"I missed my baby so so much too" she cooed , kissing Hyun's identical Taehyung nose . Taehyung smiled and soon greeted Hyun with a hug and saying he had missed him . There is this fear inside Taehyung's mind while eyeing Shang's figure.

" Who wants to spend the hole day cuddling huh?" Shang asked Hyun that emmidietly beamed with joy running to his mother and emmidietly pulled her to the car .

Taehyung grabbed Shang's arms for a moment , making Hyun to swing back a bit bouncing on Shang's legs.

"Mommy and I need to talk a little bit Hyun , go to the car and wait for us" Taehyung gave his son an apologitic smile , Hyun frowned but nothing less obeyed his father's orders , not forgetting to whine some words while entering the car.

Shang raised his brows , waiting for Taehyung's words.

"Don't tell him about your pregnancy....." Taehyung whispered , making her to frown .

"What do you mean?" She asked , anger and offense linger in her voice.

"I mean what I say Shang....don't tell our son about this bab-"

"And now you're saying this baby ? What's wrong with our baby huh? Either ways , Hyun has the right to know about the pregnancy , he's gonna be a brother" she scoffed at the end of the sentence , rolling her eyes . Not really believing Taehyung's words at this moment.

He himself was gritting his teeth . Shang could sense that Taehyung doesn't want this pregnancy revealing to be a surprise . There's something bitter in his voice when he said this baby . He was about to do the physical contact thing , but emmidietly stop himself remembering his promises .

"Listen Shang....just don't tell him about this , don't tell everybody about this yet"  he spoke giving enthusiasm on yet . Mastering a smile , that was supposed to be a good one but ended on a force one .

" You're acting like a complete asshole right now Taehyung....... I don't know what's the problem about telling them about my pregnancy yet , but if this is the way of you surprising our family then okay... I'll agree." She sigh , leaving Taehyung . Entering the car without bothering to look at him .

He soon let out a unsteady breath while signaling the diver to drove them home . The driver was about to question him , why isn't he  inside the car yet .

" Just be ready , I'm gonna enter inside the car in a sec . " He spoke making the driver to nod and entered the driving seat . 

Grabbing his phone while pressing some random numbers on the keyboard , he raised his phone into his ears , waiting for the person in the line to answer.

"This is Seokjin how may I help you?" The man in the line spoke.

"Tell Jungkook and the others to meet me on my office Hyung"

~•~

"I want to see Mijin and Hijin mommy , since the day their parents came they haven't spend a little time with me"

"Speaking of the Parks, don't worry we're going to their house later . First we need unpack this stuffs and change your clothes okay?" She smiled , rubbing Hyun's head up and down and kissed his forehead making him to grin .

"Okay!" He shouted , placing his hand on a salute formation.

"Tell me about you're day with Grandma" she said carrying Hyun so he could sit on her lap .