Chapter Twenty Nine

Letter A won! It has 4 votes so 🙏I'm sorry for the someone who voted b , I would love to put some dramas too but letter A won.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

" so who it is Sweet Shang? The guy who helped you know the truth or the guy who hides the truth? " Jungkook asked placing his arms on either side of his naked hips , tilting his neck . Waiting for her to answer.

Taehyung sigh , turning his figure so he's facing the bank Shang . Softly placing his arms on her shoulders and pulling her closer to his warmth . He wanted this to last long , he wanted to hug her forever .

"I'll respect your​ choice...." He whispered , wrinkling his nose to prevent on other tear to fall .

Shang can't move , hesitating of which to pick when her heart knew who to pick . She couldn't quite trust her heart yet , but soon she will .

What's the point of marriage if she couldn't trust the man she was marrying with? She and he had vowed to trust one another ,to love one another till death . Besides she promised him she would never leave him .

Two deadly gaze was watching her , waiting for an answer . The air was thick and somehow cold .

He knew she would pick him , but he was afraid if he was just assuming things . Afraid if Shang would look at him differently​ now .

While he knows shang would pick him , but he isn't worried if Shang chooses him . He has something in his pockets the could change the future , but who cares about the future? The only matter now was his sweet Shang .

"If I ever choose one of you....can you promise me that you'll change? That you'll move on and find someone else that is ment to be with you......" She whispered lowly earning the agreement of Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Sure sweet Shang , whatever​ you say......" Jungkook spoke , pushing all his weight on the wall . Taehyung only hum while watching every movement .

She looked down , breathing a large amount of air just to form a word.

This was it , she would ruin someone else's hope . But she needs to make a choice .

"I choose You....."

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"What if he choose Him? Would you stop?"

"Oh Hyung~ of course I won't , if she ever choose that rat then I have no choice ....."

" No choice of what? Don't you dare hurt him.....even if the two of you aren't in good terms , just remember that both of you had past . We are still a family "

"I have no choice to...... BANG" He motioned a gun in his fingers and acting as if he was shooting someone​ . "And besides , we both know What a friend ship can run over with."

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

He can't believe it . Tears started to form his eyes while two pair of soft arms were wrapping around his hips , hugging him like her life depends on it . He was happy . No he was something more that that , emotions or words can't explain how happy and loved he was.

Her fingers going itself on his teary cheeks , wiping those precious tears away from his cheeks . She may not notice that she was crying also. From now on they were just wiping each other's tears.