New year's

Your p.o.v

''Niall get up!'' you laughed pulling his hand.

''Baby I need to pass this level so I can catch up to you'' Niall smiled.

Lately, he has been obsessed with 'Helix jump' and to say the least it's kind of a competition between you guys.

''Well, in that case, it's going to be hard for you to catch up to me.'' You winked.

''We will see, darling'' He smirked.

''Now let's go and get ready for that countdown'' he smiled getting up.

You got ready in a  knee-length gold glitter dress and some low black block heels.

You slightly curled your hair and put on red lipstick. You walked out of your bathroom and went into the master to see your beautiful boyfriend standing there picking out a watch to wear tonight.

''I like that one'' You whispered pointing to a black watch to go with his all-black outfit.

''Me too,'' he whispered back while turning to look at you.

His eyes widened. ''Baby, holy shit.'' He said.

''Tonight I gotta take extra care of you ' cause I know guys are gonna be drooling over you, but I want you to remember that you are already mine, Okay?'' He smirked.

''I don't ever plan on being anyone else's. Only yours.'' You smirked back.

''That's my girl.'' He smiled pulling you for a sweet kiss.

2 hours later.

You stood there laughing at the silliest things with your boyfriend while eating a hotdog.

''I love moments like these,'' Niall said.

''Yeah?'' You smiled looking up at him.

''Yeah. I love being with you and laughing at random things. I love how free you are, how independent you are. You don't care about what you look, you're not shy to eat a lot and these might be little things but they are the most important things. And they mean so much to me, y/n'' he said.

''I love you so much, Niall James.'' You smiled kissing him.

There were 5 more minutes until the new year and you guys were standing there talking when out of nowhere Niall got into one knee.

You gasped. Tears gathering up in your eyes.

''Y/n, the love of my life, you mean so much to me and I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. The first time I met you, 3 years ago, I knew it was love at first sight. Your personality, your voice, your humor, your hair, your eyes, the way you look away and smile when I compliment you are just a few of the million things I love and I'd want to see for the rest of my life. I love you, princess. Marry me?'' He said.

This boy can sure make you feel like you were flying on the moon. 

''Yes, Yes!'' You sad wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging the life out of him.

''I love you, Ni'' You said as happy tears rolled down your eyes.

''I love you, princess. And I'm going to try my best to protect you at all cost. Okay?''

Someone in the crowd yelled 1 minute and the crowd chanting.

''5..4..3..2...1!!'' everybody screamed.

Niall took the moment to pull you in a sweet kiss. ''Happy new year, Mrs. Horan'' he smiled.

''Happy new year, Mr. Horan'' you smiled back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVESSSS

IT'S BEEN A WHILE. I WAS SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I BARELY HAD ANY TIME SO FORGIVE ME :)!. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR! 

LOVE YOU ALL XO

-mirtteka