Last Chance.

YOUR P.O.V

''I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE, NIALL. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD'' You screamed, your throat burning because of the yelling.

''WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS? I SAID I WILL CHANGE FOR GOD DAMN'S SAKE!'' Niall yelled back, his face red.

You walked closer to him,

''You've been saying that for the past six months.'' You said barely above a whisper. 

You walked upstairs and packed your backpack and walked out the door leaving your relationship of four years behind.

You got inside your car and drove away to an unknown destination.

You can't believe what just happened, but I guess everything happens for a reason.

Niall said he'd change. Stop going out every day, stop ignoring you, stop drinking, stop coming home in the morning, but mostly, stop being seen with different girls which he claims was just 'friends'

You were so in love with him that every time he did all those things you'd say to yourself he'd change. But he didn't.

You drove to a nearby hotel and decided to spend the night there. You checked in and you booked a flight back to New York, your home. 

You wanted to leave as soon as you could. All these places reminded you of Niall. You booked the earliest flight you could which was 6 am. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

You sat on the plane looking out the window hoping some miracle would happen and you wouldn't go back. You'd stay. With Niall.

You secretly hoped Niall would come after you, but he didn't. You closed your eyes as the plane took off. 

6 MONTHS LATER

You got a job in the local mall and live with your parents. Life isn't great at all. It's been three months and you still wish he'd just show up one day at your door. He probably has moved on and you should too.

You woke up like every day and got ready for work. You dress up in simple black jeans and a flannel with your hair up. Niall loved seeing you in ponytails. He said he got a better view of your face.

Both of your parents left for work early today, so it was just you alone. You decided to make some toast and sat down to eat breakfast.

As you took a bite the doorbell rang making you groan. You went up to the door and opened it to see Niall.

You stood there not sure what to do. Every day you hoped he'd show up and now he did, and you don't know what to do.

He stood there with a bouquet not moving.

''What are you doing here?'' You asked.

''I miss you. I'm sorry'' He said. His eyes were bloodshot, he looked much better from when you left him.

You opened the door slightly more and told him to come in. You made him a cup of tea and sat on the opposite couch.

''Um-'' you started.

''Y/N, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you at all, please just give me one more chance. I did everything I could to change myself and now I swear I'm not who I was when you left. I love you so much. Please give me one more chance.'' he said tears rolling down.

You looked down unable to say anything. You weren't sure if giving him a chance was worth it. 

He got up and came towards you. He kneeled in front of you searching for your gaze.

''Listen, I'm an idiot. A complete fucking idiot. I don't even deserve you. I should have stopped you three months ago, but I didn't. I want you back not just because I love you, but to come home and see you singing in the kitchen, to see your hair in the messy twist whatever thing, to tease you around, to tell you-you are beautiful when you feel sad, to hold you while you rant about school, to hug you, to have you cuddle with me while we watch scary movies, but mostly, to love you. 

In those three months, I worked day and night to change myself, to get the old Niall back but mostly to be the greatest version of myself so I can love you better. Please.''

At this point, you were a crying mess.

How can he have the power to make you feel this loved?. You knew what Niall did wasn't right, but not giving him a chance was going to ruin your life.

''You got one chance, Horan.'' You smiled making him shot his head up.

''This is the last chance you'll need to give me.'' He kissed you and it felt like millions of butterflies was flying around. In that short little kiss, he showed you how much he loved you and how much he wanted his princess back.

HELLO!

HAPPY LATE EASTER! IK I'M AN ASS FOR NOT UPDATING BUT IT'S JUST TOO HARD FOR ME TO WRITE DURING THE WEEK BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!

-Mirtteka XO