Twin Love part 3

Niall's POV. 

It's been a few days since the thing with Y/N happened. She barely looks at me which makes me want to kill myself.

If I am being honest here right now, I really do love Y/N.

I know it's like cheating but Lisa she's just so different from Y/N. She's not caring and not at all a sweet person. The worst thing is that she's just using me to make Y/N jealous for two damn years.

I gotta get my shit together and do what's best for me. Breaking up. 

Currently, Lisa was outside hanging out with 'friends' which she has been doing every day for the past few weeks. Tonight I was going to talk to her and make things clear. 

I decided to make dinner since Y/N's parent's weren't home and Y/N was in her room. I made some 'Horan' burgers. Yes, it's a Horan burger. Y/n used to love the burgers I made back in high school and she said it was my specialty and named it 'Horan' burgers.

I poured in some Orange juice and took it up to her room. 

''Hey um do you want some burgers?'' I asked.

''Where's mom and dad?'' she asked.

''They went out'' I answered praying she'd agree to have dinner with me.

''I'll be down in a little bit.'' she smiled.

I smiled back closing the door slightly. I was really happy.

I set up the table and lit some candles and waited for her to come down.

After five minutes which felt like an hour she came down. Have I mention that she is beautiful. 

''Burgers!'' she smiled. Man, I love her.

She took a bite and you can see the pleasure on her face. 

''Horan burger?'' she smiled.

''Yeah'' I chuckled.

Over the dinner, we made a small talk and I really really liked it.  I just wish we could do that often.

We decided to watch a movie because we were bored. An hour into the movie, Y/n  feel asleep on me. I glanced at her looking at all of her beautiful features when the door opened revealing Lisa.

''Niall, what the-'' ''Shhh'' I stopped her.

I slowly moved away from Y/n and told Lisa to follow me.

''What the fuck was going on in there Niall?'' she asked her eyebrows all crunched up.

''Or should I ask which guy did you hang out with today?'' I spat back.

''What the heck are you talking about?''

''Oh I'm talking about how you told me that you were going to have lunch with Lucy but went out with Steven.

I'm talking about those little lunch dates with Jake and Dustin.'' 

''How do you know?'' she asked her cheeks turning red.

''I have my ways.''

''We are done'' I said walking out. 

I went ahead and packed my backpack and went into the living room to see Y/N sitting looking at me.

''What happened?'' she asked.

''We broke up'' I said.

''Oh. I'm sorry. Where are you going?'' She asked slowly

''No don't be sorry. I'm going over to my mums'' I answered softly.

''It's late. Don't go now'' 

I looked at the clock and it was one in the morning. Maybe I should stay tonight.

''Um you're right.'' I said.

''Come I'll take you to the guest bedroom'' she smiled leading me the way.

''Thank you. Goodnight.'' I smiled.

''Night''.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up around seven and got ready to leave. I went downstairs and saw Y/N all dressed up sitting.

''Hey. You woke up early'' I said.

''Yeah. I planned on going with you. I haven't seen Maura in a while and I miss her. I'm sure you want company in a two-hour road trip'' She smiled.

I just love this girl.

''Let's go'' I smiled hugging her.

We quickly said goodbyes and was out the door.

Let's just say that two-hour road trip changed my entire life. It gave me the girl of my dreams, the girl I love with all my heart, and my best friend back. 

Life has a weird way of working out and you never know how your life can flip upside down.

HEY, MY LOVES! 

HERE YOU GO THE LAST PART. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS PART. OMG MY EXAMS ARE DONE AND I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY. I JUST HOPE I PASS MATH (LOL). 

ANYWAY, AGAIN THANK YOU isthat_miaangle FOR GIVING ME THE IDEA AND HELPING ME THROUGHOUT OUT THIS IMAGINE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO REQUEST AN IMAGINE, PLEASE DO SO. I'D LOVE TO WRITE 'EM FOR YOU!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

-Mirtteka XO