Christmas tree picking

Your P.O.V

It was that time of the month again where you could see the joy in all the children's eyes. Snow covered the roads like a white blanket, trees naked but still showings its beauty. Yep the month of Christmas.

Niall had a day off from the studio and you guys thought what would be better than going christmas tree picking. ''You ready babe?'' he yelled from the bottom of the stairs ''5 minutes'' you yelled back putting away your curling iron and you makeup.

You wore an oversized sweater which belongs to Niall and a red shirt underneath and you jacket to top it all. You also wore your favourite boot and mittens. ''Woah someone looks comfortable'' Niall winked making you smile.

As gentleman you lil' Irish boyfriend is, he opened the door for you and closing it once you were seated. ''We are going to pick the most per-fect tree out there'' you said making Niall nod.

''of course we are'' and with that you turned on the radio you both singing all the way to the farm. ''How about this one?'' niall said pointing to a huge tree but short in width''That don't look good'' you said looking for more.

''How about this one?'' you asked him, ''princess thats too small'' he said kissing your forehead and bringing you closer. Its been two hours and you still hadn't found the tree you both are searching for, you were about to give up when one of the tree caught your eyes.

''Niall!'' you said making him turn, ''look at that!'' you said pointing to the tree. The tree was perfect, it wasn't too huge or too small, it was just the perfect size. 

''Ahhh I knew you would find the perfect tree" he smiled ''We'' you said smiling back at him.

''I love you'' ''I love you'' you said catching his lips to yours. After you guys got the tree you stopped at Starbuck to grab some coffee and went home excited to decorate the tree.

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THROUGHOUT THIS MONTH. IM SO BUSY WITH STUDIES AND MY EXAMS ARE COMING NEAR I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND.

AND ITS LOUIS BIRTHDAY!! OMFG MY BABY'S 25 I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'LL ALWAYS BE MINE LITTLE SUNSHINE (cries)

ANYWAY ITS CHRISTMAS EVE! HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN! MORE IMAGINES ARE ON THE WAY!

XOXO