He cheated

Your P.O.V
Lately Niall has been distant, he goes out and come back home really late. He just got back from tour and you two haven't spend anytime together.

Only a few 'good morning's' and 'good bye's' are the words said. Currently, you were sitting in the couch watching Telly and Niall was out with the boys as usual suddenly a picture popped up at the screen.

It was your boyfriend and a girl much more beautiful than you kissing, Niall seems happy. You burst out crying how can he do that to me? Of course I wasn't any model but how can he broke my heart?, just then Niall came " baby what's wrong?" He asked getting closer "don't baby me you cheated, you fucking cheated!" I screamed " no I didn't!" He argued back "oh really? Then I guess this is photoshopped,huh?" I said showing him the picture.

"(Y/n) please princess I can explain-" "there's nothing to explain, why would you a famous pop star love a girl like me" I sobbed.

I went upstairs to pack my bag as he sat in the couch his head on his hands. After 15 minutes I came down with my suitcase in my hands "bye Niall hope you have a good life" I said trying so hard not to run and hug him "does it really have to end it like that?" He asked as more tears swell up, I nodded not knowing what to say "can I at least hug you?" He asked I nodded once again and hugged him tight.

"Bye Niall" I said and went out not looking back again.

NIALL HORAN IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara