Dreams

YOUR P.O.V

This was it. The moment you have been waiting for almost your whole life. You saved up to finally afford the meet and greet for your idol, Niall.

You have been looking forward to this day since last year and now its finally here. You woke up hearing your mom and your dad arguing. 

''What a great way to start the day,'' you muttered to yourself before getting up and heading into the bathroom.

You got dressed in your ugly school uniform and went downstairs to grab some breakfast before heading out the door. 

''There she is. One of the many reasons why we don't have enough money.'' Your stepdad exclaimed looking at you.

''We have to give her money every month for herself and we have to fulfill her needs.'' Your mom said.

Tears started to gather up in your eyes. The only thing you asked for since your dad died in two years was a ticket to see Niall.

They weren't even the best seats. It's not like I am ungrateful, in fact, I am very grateful to get a chance to see him, it's just they don't get to point the blame on me. 

You stayed quiet an went out the door and started walking down the door to the bus stop.

Tears started to fall slowly before you even reached the bus stop. You looked up at the bright blue sky and wished you could go back a few years back when you all were such a happy family.

''I miss you, dad.'' You said as more tears gathered up.

The excitement was gone. You didn't care if you went to the concert or not. You just wanted to roll up and cry.

You finally reached school and was greeted by your best friend, Alex. 

''Hey, you excited for the big day?'' He asked putting his arm around your shoulder.

''Don't care.'' You said bluntly.

''What's wrong, Y/N/N (your nickname)?'' He asked.

After the long story, he immediately took you in her arms and started soothing you down.

''You deserve so much, Y/N. I don't know how you do it but you are amazing. And you should be excited. You have been wanting it for years and don't let your fucking moron of parents make you feel bad. They don't deserve you.'' He said

He was right. They don't get to do this shit. You got home and ran upstairs into your room and started getting ready.

You asked Alex since he had a car if he could drop you off at the venue and of course, he said yes.

''You look beautiful, love.'' He said once you got in the car. 

Throughout the drive, you guys played Niall's album and sang your hearts out.

Soon enough you reached the venue.

''Have fun!'' Alex said before driving away.

You entered the venue and went straight ahead and found your seats which were pretty good.

A few hours later Marren Moris came on and absolutely took your breath away. She was fantastic. He voice is one of a kind and she's someone you very much aspire to be.

After she finished you sat back down and went on your phone until Niall came on. Out of nowhere the stage just went all black. Your heart started to beat as much as it can. This was probably the moment you have waited for your entire life.

You looked forward to it every single second and now here it was. Right in front of your eyes.

He starting singing and all you could think of was how beautiful he was in real life and how angelic his voice was. And you knew that for a few hours you would forget about your parents fighting, them putting the blame on you, or how much you miss dad.

For a few moments, you'd forget you have a life problem. For a few moments, you would have a happy life filled with smiles and laughter.

HI LOVES!

JUNIOR YEAR IS SO HARD. THIS WAS THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL AND I HAVE 2 QUIZZES AND 1 TEST ALL NEXT WEEK. I MIGHT BE DEAD SOON. ANYWAY,  GUYSSS I SAW NIALL AND HOLY ITS GONNA TAKE ME AGES TO EXPLAIN HOW PERFECT HE WAS. ANYWAY ITS A DIFFERENT KINDA PART. HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT!

LOVE YOU ALL XX

-Mirtteka