New Years

Your p.o.v

''If you ever want to check out girls make sure your girlfriend isn't there!'' you screamed back at him as he looked back at you with his now much darker eyes.

''How many fucking times I told you that kiss was nothing!'' he screamed back making you shiver. ''Nothing?! really Niall? you were fucking drunk at that moment! how can I know that kiss meant nothing!?'' you said as more tears gathered up in your eyes. 

''I don't even know why I put up with your shit'' he muttered loud enough for you to hear. That was the last thing you needed. you need a break, at least from him. 

''Niall I think we need a break'' you said scared of what his reaction might be, but he just went out without saying anything. He doesn't care.

You went up stair silent tears falling while you packed your suitcase. This wasn't the new years you planned.

''y/n are you sure you'll be okay? by yourself?'' your best friend asked. ''(y/b/f/n) I'll be fine. you go and have fun and maybe kiss some boys'' you winked at her making her laugh.

After few minutes she left leaving you alone. Your mind wandered off to Niall again making few tears fall from your eyes.'Why did we have to fight on the new years?' you asked yourself.

Finally, after thinking a lot you decided you don't want to start a new year like this. You got ready and went out the door.

You guys had planned the whole night but everything doesn't go as planned sometimes, right?

While driving to the place where you and Niall made plans to go 'Shout out to my ex' started to play by Little Mix. 'Is Niall my ex now?' you questioned yourself, he can't be right?.

After 15 minutes you arrived at your destination. It was a place you and Niall found a week or so ago. It was a little hill and when you go all the way up you can see the place where they countdown.

You sat there watching couples smiling at each other which made you heart break into pieces. You thought you could handle all the couples begin cute and stuff but the truth is you can't.

You were about to get up when someone stopped you.It was Niall, great. ''Look, Niall, i'm sorry I know this all is my fault and I know that I shouldn't have screamed at yo-'' ''y/n'' he whispered.

''None of this is your fault. It was my mistake. I shouldn't have yelled at you when the only thing you did was showed me the correct path. I shouldn't have walked away when you said we need a break, but I guess I was way too mad to even listen what you were saying. I love you so much, princess. You take my breathe away every millisecond of my life. And those 3 hours were probably the worst hours of my life. You're like honey to my pizza''  you chuckled.

''Niall that doesn't make sense'' you giggled, ''It tastes good'' he laughed. ''Forgive me princess?'' he whispered leaning closer, ''how can I ever be mad at you?'' he smiled, ''how did you found me?'' you asked ''how cannot I from the past month all you've talked about is this place'' he smiled.

''15 seconds'' someone yelled. ''I love you'' ''I love you'' you smiled starring back at him. ''3,2,1'' and his lips touched yours making butterflies grow in your tummy.

''Happy new year princess'' '' happy new year Ni''

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LITTLE SUNFLOWERS !!

I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE THE BEST YEAR AND EVER! AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS YEAR BECAUSE... OUR BOYS ARE COMING BACK! LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT CAN BE BETTER THAN THEM COMING BACK?! ANYWAY, HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN AND GET TICKETS TO SEE THE BOYS. 

ALL THE LOVE.H (lol)