Chapter 37. Secrets and Revelation

Começar do início

Evan had mentioned about finding those blessed ones since they can have blessings which could be helpful for the welfare of the supernaturals but it wasn't possible for us to find them so easily.

I wonder how Giselle found them?

"Let me tell you from the start." The she-devil waved her hands in the air as a chair appeared out of nowhere. She took a seat on the chair. Picking on her nails,

"Your father used to work for my fake father and mother-Mr and Mrs Thompson, who are one of the richest nobles in Veneton. I used my vodoo on them to make them believe that I was their daughter while their real daughter was killed by me mercilessly. Poor fellows, now that they are out of my control, they must be thinking where there daughter dissapeared. Anyways, one day I bumped into your father while using my black magic. I tried to make him forget what he saw but my black magic didn't work on him. That was enough for me to understand that they were 'the blessed ones'. Only those who are blessed can overcome black magic." A deep frown settled on her face.

Now I understand why Mr. Thompson didn't have any knowledge of who Ginivieve was when we inquired him.

"I proposed him a deal. If he hands over his blessings--that were his two daughters, then I would spare his life. He walked away, shrugging me off telling I was crazy to think that he would handover his kids and even threatened to inform the royals about me, A dark witch. Well, he didn't expect me to stay quite after threatening to expose my truth, did he? Sure, I couldn't kill him myself since my powers didn't work on him. And that is when Stephen was offered to me in a silver platter." She laughed filling my ears with her monster-like sound.

My brain flooded with the memories of the day when the worst nightmare of my life took place as she narrated the story.

"Stephen had accompanied Evan to visit my fake father due to some work. I mixed a liquid in Stephen's tea that made him connect to the voodoo doll I had created. And then, everything was in my control. Poor thing, didn't even have any idea of what he was doing. I still can't forget that horrified look on his face--when he realised that he had just killed two innocent people--after Evan took him away." She laughed wickedly, "It's your parents fault actually. They should have listened to me. I couldn't find you or your sister at that time. But look at this, at the end of the day, you're here in front of me, helpless. Though, your sister is dead. She was supposed to be the most powerful vampire after Evan. Could have been quite useful" a scowl settled on her face at the last sentence.

A smirk etched on Elina's lips as she spoke, "My sister isn't dead."

Giselle got up from the chair abruptly to grab hold of Elina's jaw in a painful grip making her look at her, "What do you mean?"

Giselle was deathly serious. She sounded desperate to know about Elina's sister.

I thought Elina's sister was dead. Elina herself had said me and Oli. Is she tricking Giselle or is it true? I don't know what's happening.

"I won't utter a word, you bitch!"

"Don't you dare speak to me that way. Jacob can't stop me from killing you anymore." She smirked and turned to look at me, "Stephanie, pass that chain." She gestured to Claire's silver chain placed on the chair.

Who was she joking?!

I wanted to laugh at the situation in front of me but restrained from doing so and picked up the chain from the chair. Taking slow steps, I headed towards Giselle. She kept her palm open for me to place the chain.

Not happening.

At the end moment, I threw the chain in Jacob's direction, "Jacob! Catch it!" the chain thankfully felt right onto his hands.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Stephanie?!" Giselle glared at me, her hold on Elina loosening momentarily. Only If looks could kill, I would be dead by now.

"Oh! Did I forget to introduce myself?" I said dramatically.

Throwing off the annoying wig from my head to the floor, I stripped the hideous pink gown which I had put on top of my usual jeans and shirt.

"Ladies and Gentleman," I did a dramatic bow and stood straighter, "Meet me, the hottest guy on the planet, Stephan Davies." I smiled widely.

Giselle's eyes widened like saucers. She looked as if she had seen a zombie out of a grave. The fact that I was reason she had that look on her face made me literally want to applaud for myself!

But wait, I don't have time for that!

I have to get Elina and Jacob out of here before the she-devil does her witchy stuff.

Just on cue, she grabbed Elina's throat, lifting her up in the air. She started chanting something gibberish as Elina stayed still--the colour of her face turning paler with each second. I stared at her in horror.

Godamn! I have to get Elina out of the devil's hold.

I ran along the whoosh of air only to be obstructed by an invisible shield keeping me from releasing my sister from Giselle's hold.

I looked at Jacob for help who was also chanting something. His eyes widened when he glanced at Giselle. I focused my attention back on Giselle as my expression mirrored Jacob's.

A pair of long, pointed, black horns appeared on Giselle's head, her blonde hair turning entirely black as they crawled like snakes around the black horns.

What the hell is she?!

Elina was turning blue. She will die if I or Jacob won't be able to do anything.

Oh God! Save her!

I muttered every prayer possible. For heavens sake, I am beyond terrified for my sister's life!

As if God had listened to my prayers, a blinding bright light hit my eyes and even Giselle loosened her hold on Elina to look at the intruder.

I grinned as the light subsided to reveal Lisa, Claire and Evan.

Claire's eyes widened when she saw Giselle choking Elina. Evan looked ready to murder anyone in his path. And Before both of them could do anything,

With a flick of her fingers, "Ezkiel releasia" Lisa muttered making Giselle involuntarily release Elina from her hold.

Elina felt to the ground, panting heavily. I am so glad Lisa released my sister out of the she-devil's hold.

And Now that everyone's here,

Let the game begin.

_________