Unexpected little moment

•It's already night
The red carpet is full of reporter everywhere and there's television station which is airing the celebration for live .

•The century's most biggest celebration ever! It's Lindt Coorporation's Celebration!

•Everyone is waiting for the most anticipated person Son Naeun who's daughter from Lindt Corporation , and the most famous idol, BTS walking in the red carpet .

•It's BTS turn now to walk in the red carpet!

MC's pov
Next is the most anticipated guest star who's BTS! Please welcome them

All camera are standby

The chic and humble BTS in the red carpet!🤩❤️

MC's pov
Hi BTS , how're you feeling tonight? Please give some speech for tonight's celebration.

Rapmon's pov
I want to thank Lindt Coorporation for giving such a good chance for us to becoming the guest star in today's celebration. And I hope that Lindt Coorporation will be more success in the future . Thankyou *bows*

MC's pov
Okay thankyou Rapmon ssi , and have you guys heard about tonight's most anticipated moment?

JHope's pov
Haha , we haven't heard it . What's it?

MC's pov
It's BTS will stand together with Lindt Coorporation's one and only daughter in the red carpet!

All BTS member startled
Jin's pov
Ahh.. we haven't heard about it . So sorry *bows*

MC's pov
No need to feel sorry Jin ssi , its because we keep it surprise for you guys. And lets welcome the goddess daughter from CEO Son! Son Naeun!

Simple but elegant! That's what you called beauty without effort!🤩 Real Goddess!

MC's pov
Hi Naeun ssi

Naeun's pov
Oh.. Hi everyone *bows to BTS*

BTS bows back to Naeun.

MC's pov
Have you heard about this Naeun ssi?
That you'll be standing in together in red carpet with BTS?

Naeun's pov
I'm so sorry I'd just found out now *bows*

MC's pov
Haha. That's mean our surprise is kind of success.

Naeun's pov
What kind of surprise?

MC's pov
Our team decided to make some precious moment today and it's Lindt Coorporation goddess daughter and the nation's boygroup standing together in the red carpet!

Naeun's pov
I guess that you've succeed in this *laugh*
But , I'm not as goddess as you've said .

Jin's pov
Well, we've also had no idea in this too

MC's pov
Our event planner had succeed in doing this stuff become reality . Then would you mind to take a picture together?

BTS's pov
Sure..

Naeun's pov
Sure..

BTS and Naeun took a picture together.

MC's pov
Okay then.. Thankyou BTS and Naeun ssi.
See you again in tonight's party .

BTS and Naeun leaving the red carpet.

TBC.