Where the story begins

One fine day in Seoul ,

Today was the big day of the largest company from all over the world , its Lindt Corporation's Birthday Celebration. There were many representative from famous Company all over the world . And there's many important guest too. In this ceremony , BTS will be performing for the opening ceremony. This ceremony will be held in Emirates Palace , the most expensive hotel in the world .

 This ceremony will be held in Emirates Palace , the most expensive hotel in the world

Emirates Palace

At Son's Family's mansion

Maid's povYoung miss *knocking on the her room's door*

Maid's pov
Young miss *knocking on the her room's door*

Naeun's pov
It's not locked. You can come in

The maid come in to Naeun's room.

Naeun's pov
What happen?

Maid's pov
I just want to inform miss that the dresses which miss' booked from Milan for the evening party , and tonight's celebration had arrived downstair in miss' private fitting room . The designer want miss to try on all the dress once again before the celebration begin.

Naeun's pov
I see.. I get it . Then you can leave first, I'll go there in a few minutes, just serve her with some food and drink first.

Maid's pov
Okay miss , then please excuse me. *bows*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile BTS has arrive at Emirates Palace and now is preparing for the rehearsal .

Suga's pov
Woahh... It's really a super luxurious celebration I've ever seen! I can't imagine that it'll be held in Emirates Palace and the venue is just too lit🔥

Jin's pov
It's Lindt Corporation's celebration then it's not strange if they made it this luxurious.

Rap Mon's pov
This is what they called "Crazy Rich" guys.
I hear that all this decoration costs a few million dollars!

V's pov
It's really an honour for us to perform for the opening ceremony guys . They can called another popular artist from worldwide , but we've got the chance. And the most unpredictable things is they finance our equipment and all the clothes.

Jimin's pov
I hear that the CEO has one and only daughter , maybe she's the one who want us to perform in the opening celebration? Just popped out in my mind suddenly🤷‍♂️.

Jungkook's pov
Maybe she like us , cause there's no reason they invited us.

JHope's pov
Then we should go and thank her later in the evening party. Cause I think that we won't able to meet her in the night.

Rap Mon's pov
Yes I agree.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back to Son's family's Mansion.
In the fitting room.

Designer's pov
Hi , young miss *bows*

Naeun's pov
Hi..
Then, where's the dress?

Designer's pov
This is the dresses that you've requested and I bought it myself from Milan to Korea. *showed it to Naeun* The first piece is the evening gown , do you like to try it on first?

Naeun's pov
Sure then.

Naeun try on the first dress.

Designer's pov
Okay miss you can look in the mirror now.

The dress is still a secret🤫🤫

Naeun have tried on all the dresses ,
And she's already have her makeup done. Now it's time to change to dress and go to Emirates Palace now.

Naeun was picked up by a private limousin which is already prepared for her.

To Be Continued

To Be Continued.
Who's excited for the next chapter?!🙋‍♀️
VOMMENT!! VOMMENT!!🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️