"Now now settle down Baek" Jin interrupted as he returned is attention back to Kyungsoo "are you sure that you heard that correctly Soo?"

"100% positive hyung! I was just around the hallway when I heard her" Kyungsoo assured.

Out of nowhere, Minseok stood up and went to sit beside Jimin on the sofa as he pulled him into a hug. Jimin looked like he was seconds away from crying.

"Yoongi won't leave me right hyung?"

"Of course not, Yoongi loves you too much to do that" Minseok reassured the sweet mochi in his arms.

"And besides, you're way cuter, hotter, prettier and by the looks of it, definitely smarter than her! Yoongi would be an idiot if he chose her over you!" Taehyung added. Jimin giggled at Taehyung's comment, already feeling so much better.

"But if he does though, we'll not hesitate to kill him for you Jimin!" Tao exclaimed with an overly enthusiastic smile. The others just stared at him weirdly while Luhan flicked his forehead.

"Yoongi won't do that to Jimin! So there's no need for you to plot a murder Zitao!"

"Ouch Luhan hyung! I was just stating the possibilities." Tao whined as he ran to mama Jin for comfort.

Just then, Jimin's phone rang, implying that he got a message.

Yoonie <3: Baby, I'm coming home now! I missed you so much! I'll see you in a bit, love you!

Jimin read the text out loud as a blush found its way to his cheeks.

"See Jimin, everything will be fine!" Yixing said with a motherly smile. Everyone squealed at Yoongi's sweet text and the conversation switched to the topic of how the almighty Min Yoongi would do anything for Park Jimin in a heartbeat.

Little did they know how wrong they were...
—————————————————————
[Cafeteria]

It has been about 3 weeks since Jihye showed up and she had taken Yoongi with her since then. The first week of Jihye's arrival, all of Yoongi's time after school was made to accompany her because she was "still adapting to the new environment".

Then came the second week which consisted of daily meet ups and texts after school that went on for hours.

And then this week, no one had even seen Yoongi in school. They only had the privilege to see him in the morning and sometimes in the evening or at night. Yoongi even cancelled about 3 dates he had with Jimin due to Jihye needing help to get around town because she was once again, "new to the area".

Jimin was sitting alone at the cafeteria for the umpteenth time as Yoongi was too preoccupied with Jihye. Though Jimin was at least happy that he'll finally get to see Yoongi after school today for the date he promised.

"That's it! Where the heck is that old sloth?! Byun Baekhyun is going to beat the living shit out of him!" Baekhyun exploded as he saw the sadness that engulfed Jimin's entire being.

"Shh babe, calm down, I'm sure he's just busy." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun onto his lap as he tried to defend Yoongi.

"Pshh busy? He's busy with that bitch alright!" Tao said with a scowl.

"He's just being a good friend, she's new here, it's normal that she needs help getting around the area." Junmyeon cut in, trying his best to ease the tension and protect his fellow friend simultaneously.

"Sure, if getting around the area means driving her to the cafe then having some coffee or driving her to the mall then accompany her to do shopping, then he's definitely doing it right!" Taehyung barked out, anger rising after each word.