Love is strong

Lucy gets up and gets ready for her next day of school as she walks to school she sees natsu get off his bike they lock eyes and she blushes then he winks at her she runs to her first class she sits down next to levy and daydreams about natsu "LUCY! HAVE YOU READ THIS BOOK" levy says whilst showing a new book to lucy "LUCY!" levy slams the desk and lucy snaps out of it "huh" lucy says confused but still smitten "ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT NATSU?!" levy says in shock lucy snaps out of it "NOOo ...maybe" she says ashamed whilst blushing levy smirks "MY BEST FRIEND HAS A CRUSh" levy said maybe alittle bit to loud everyone look at them lucy giggles nervously and drags levy somewhere "LEVY ARE YOU CRAZY!" lucy says angrily "NO but i know your crazy about natsu!" levy says whilst smirking "I COULD SAY THE SAME WITH YOU AND GAJEEL!" levy turns as red as a tomato and shuts up

Natsu's pov

i should really make lucy blush often she looks so cute when she does..i walk my first class aka the second class whilst looking at lucy's instagram i would be lying if i said i haven't jerked off to it..Well on another topic i bump into flare but then she runs off scared and angry oh well.

I get to class late "MR DRAG-" the teacher gets cut off again as usual "YEAH YEAH Whatever dude" i say in an annoyed tone i see lucy at her desk fiddling with her thumbs i smirk and wink at her she blushes and looks down "NATSU SIT NEXT TO LUCY!" the teacher says in a rush "with pleasure" i say happily as i go and sit next to lucy once i get to my seat lucy moves away from me i move closer to her so close that i can smell her scent Strawberry and vanilla i would love to taste that ;) all the boys whisper angrily "UGH WHY DOES HE GET TO SIT WITH HER" one horny boy said angry "BECAUSE I SAID SO " the teacher said angrily the whole class laughs including me and Lucy i stop laughing and look at Lucy laugh..i blush hard such a beautiful laugh i would replay it a thousand times if i could.

"EVERYONE I HAVE AN PARTNER ASSIGNMENT TO GIVE OUT ITS DUE NEXT WEEK TALK TO YOUR PARTNERS NEXT TO YOU ABOUT IT !" the teacher says YAY i get to work with Lucy "so i'll do all the work and you don't have to worry about it" Lucy says in a rush i grab her wrist "Look at me Lucy!"i say confused she looks at me but then quickly looks down i put her head up and make her look at me "were doing this together at your house okay Lucy" i say softly Lucy nods THE BELL RINGS she runs off i laugh she's so cute i sigh dreamily the teacher smirks at me and whispers "NALUUU for life" what the hell does that mean? 0.0 i walk out the class room.

Lucy's pov

Ugh i really need to stop blushing around him..but i cant help it >.< he's so hot and charming its just like last year when i was a nerd b-but this time im actually speaking to him as the rest of the day goes by i avoid him but i can't after school cause i have to work on my assignment with him

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL

3RD POV

Lucy stands out side school and wait for Natsu Lucy sees him being surrounded  by a bunch of fan girls and then she gets surrounded by a bunch of  fanboys both her and Natsu roll their eyes at the fan girls and boys Natsu runs up to Lucy and picks her up bridal style whilst running to the car park she gets in her car and drives to her house Natsu follows Lucy with his motor cycle and she looks behind using her car mirror me to see Natsu riding his motor cycle she blushes at how hot he looks they reach Lucy's house and Lucy opens the door Natsu follows after Lucy "woah! YOUR HOUSE IS BIG AND AWESOME" Natsu says in awe "yeah I've heard that before" Lucy says bored natsu looks around in awe she slap his hands off her stuff "DON;T TOUCH THAT!" Lucy says angrily "GEEZ i didn't mean too" Natsu says whilst pouting "cute" Lucy mumbles "I know i'm cute " Natsu says whilst smirking "WAIT YOU HEARD THAT?!" Lucy says embarrassed whilst blushing hard she jumps on her couch and starts to work on the assignment.