Natsu's guilt

Natsu's pov

After that party in fiore I've started to think about my lifestyle and  i feel bad suddenly for all the bad things I've done and the bad people i hang out with.

next day at school i look for  the ner- i mean Lucy  to apologize for playing her ...and i broke up with lisanna and cut off ties with all my bad friends..i joined a club called fairy tail and i have way better friends and a frenemy called gray..lisanna tried to join but they didn't let her which is a big relief..levy was in the club and she hates me for making her best friend leave ..i said sorry.

Lucy's pov

1 YEAR LATER

My life is perfect and  I'M A BAD ASS and a hawt ass model i'm on all magazines literally today vogue is going to be interviewing me so i'm super excited because after my vogue interview i'm going to magnolia and attending fairy tail high again..

AFTER VOGUE INTERVIEW

"Lucy i'm going to miss you sweetie!" Layla says sad "don't worry mom ill be back after i finish high school which is only one year"  i say with a smile  mom hugs me and cries i sweat drop and hug her back suddenly cana joins the hug and starts to cry as well gildarts join as well and starts to do his ugly cry..we all start to laugh "HAHA DAD your face" cana says whilst falling on her knees and mom joins her and then me "ok guys i need to pack" i say as i walk to my room and pack all my designer clothes including my favorite aka gucci.

Taxi arrives

"BYE MOM,BYE CANA,BYE GILDARTS" i say excited to go to magnolia i get in the taxi and start to fall asleep by imagining their reactions especially Natsu's i'd be lying if i said i still don't like him only a tiny bit..

AT MAGNOLIA 

I get out of the taxi and pay the driver i put on my sunglasses and walk with sass towards my penthouse i take a few photos for my Instagram and post them i unpack my stuff and go to sleep.

MORNING

OH SHIT..i don't think i'm ready to face them...no i CAN AND I WILL i put on my fashion nova clothes..because i'm sponsored by them and i think their outfits are pretty hot

I start to head to school in my Ferrari

Natsu's pov

so its been 1 year since I've realized my mistakes and my life is pretty good with fairy tail levy eventually forgave me but i still feel really bad and lisanna is still trying to get back with me i have a new friend called flare she's really nice and we hook up here and there i guess my play boy ways haven't changed.

i get to school on Monday with flare and she smiles at me and i smile back and i see lisanna glare at us intensely i brush it off  "bye flare imma head to class" i say lazily  "ok baby" flare says seductively i smirk at her and walk to my locker to get out my books and suddenly the doors open and a goddess is revealed the wind causes her hair to blow and everyone is in awe and the girls are scoffing in jealously she sashays towards   me and picks my jaw up "don't drool..its disgusting" she says with disgust i look down in embarrassment and blush hard she sashays her hips past me omL she is so hot ..i feel myself get hard her curves and breasts i love they way they bounce as she walked past me..i sigh dreamily and gray taps my shoulder "BRO DID YOU SEE THAT HOT blonde!" gray says excited "yeah i did.." i say dreamily "brO YOUR TOTALLY CRUSHING ON HER" gray says mischievously "yeah..i'm gonna make her mine " i say determined.

i go to math and see the new hot blonde  girl at the front of the class room "hello people my name is Lucy heartfilia" everyone gasps i gasp OH MY GOD IT CANT BE..."NERDFILIA!?" i say out loud by accident she glares at me and  walks up to me and slaps me hard "DAMN THAT FELT GOOD..i was waiting so long to do that!"  she says happily as everyone laughs including the teacher  i look down in shame and she made a guilty face for a second but then it faded away.."i'm sorry about that.." i say sadly Lucy laughs and says " well you shouldn't be because of you I've realized who i'm meant to be" i look at her in admiration she smirks at me and sits down in her seat.

A/N sorry if the reunion between Lucy and natsu sucked  BYE LOVELIES