A start to a new life

Lucy and Layla head to Layla's modeling agency and she asks a bunch of beauty people to work their magic on Lucy aka give her a makeover

 lucy's pov

a bunch of people head towards me with all kinds of beauty tools i look at them uncomfortably and stay still they snatch my glasses from my eyes and say " OML SUCH BEAUTFIUL BROWN ORBS HOW COULD SHE HIDE THEM" a girl says  they all take off my clothes and i just stand there in my bra and pants uncomfortable as hell and pretty much half-naked" OMG SUCH A BANGING BODY HOW COULD SHE HIDE THAT AS WELL"  another  person says shocked  i start to blush and mom yells "SHE INHERITED THOSE FROM HER MAMA" Everyone starts to laugh and one of the main younger models next to mom called Mirajane walk up to me and say "oh my.. your gorgeous all you need to do is embrace your gorgeousness" i see one of the models Jenny scoff at me.. i smile at mira but then frown because she looks awfully alike to a certain white haired bitch i know OHH i cannot wait to see their faces when they see how gorgeous i truly am.

"Mom can i please be home schooled ..i dont to see their faces..not yet" i mumble "sure sweetie" layla says sympathetically "LETS GO SHOPPING ! " Layla says trying to lighten the mood lucy chuckles as she tries to catch up with her mom damn she can run fast for an old ass ..not really.. as i arrive to my mom's Ferrari and she says "get in bitch" i touch my chest and pretend to be offended i laugh and get in the Ferrari looking hawt as ever.

we go shopping and mom pretty much bought me an entire fucking closet "momm how is that going to fit in my closet " .."honey were moving to fiore" Layla says..thank god because mom always has to travel there for work and i would have had to do the same "yay " i say excited once we get home i run excitedly to my bedroom and pack up all of my things and throw away all of my baggy clothes "ew" i say disgusted ..i fall asleep after packing all of my stuff up.

NEXT DAY

Layla goes to Lucy's room and tries to wake her up "LUCY WAKE UP SWEETIE ITS TIME TO GO TO FIORE" Lucy groans "I'M UP I'M UP" she says whilst rubbing her eyes. they pack up a few more things and hear a loud beep outside "GILDARTS WE'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE BABE" Layla says in a stressed tone as she packs up the last things quickly Lucy helps her and they go outside and see gildarts truck and he comes out of his truck to take their stuff and boxes

Lucy's pov

why is gildarts here ? 0.0 "Oh yeah i forgot to tell you sweetie..were moving in with gildarts and his daughter cana in fiore"Layla says with a smile "yay..." i say unsure of what to say..i hope cana is nice.

Me and mom get in the truck and i take out my phone and go through my instagram feed and the first things i see is a pic of natsu and lisanna making out at some party..then i see a video of natsu's confession to me and i see how Stupid i looked..UGH WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO SAY YES ..I should have known..it was a dare..i sigh as a tear runs down my cheek..i look side wards to see my mom looking at me in concern then  she hugs me and i slowly start to fall asleep.

"WERE HERE !" Gildarts says happily i slowly open my eyes and look at fiore in awe such beautiful place i get out of the car and see a large mansion i'm not really surprised since Gildarts is an athlete so he's obviously rich as we walk towards to mansion we hear loud ass music and we see a bunch of high school students grinding on each other and drinking alcohol  "CANA!!!!! " gildarts shouted angrily " yAS DAD" cana says whilst hiccuping intensely  mom and me exchange glances and then i  look down   awkwardly wait for it.. 3,2.1  "YASSS I LOVEE PARTIES" mom says happily as she goes on the dance floor me and gildarts sweat drop "DAD I LOVEE THIS WOMAN YOU PICKED A KEEPER" cana says impressed 

 Gildarts says " fine..you can party! but i expect Layla to end this party soon" mom would never end a party..EVER i sit on the couch silently "so your my new sis ?" cana says still hiccuping "i guess so".. "YAY I GET A  SIS" i smile  cana is nice i think we can get along fine..I look up to see my mom topless and dancing "MOOOM NO " i cover my face in embarrassment as cana laughs and takes her top off as well and they both dance on the table..i look to see and bunch of fairytail students walk in...including natsu and lisanna..ugh great.. i hide somewhere so they cant see me..

Layla looks at me and then them she suddenly says "BOOOO FUCK OFF"   "uhm no" lisanna says with sass  "UHM EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY YOU BETTER NOT BE USING THAT TONE ON ME "   mom says angrily lisanna gets scared and hides behind her dick of a boyfriend natsu  i cheer mom mentally YASss mom  then she gives natsu the most nastiest look she can muster "keep youR DICK In your pants young boi" natsu nods quickly as he is scared and they all run away scared of my mom cana  drops her cup at Layla's savageness  i smirk and run to my mom hugging her hard..Layla caresses my head    "anything for my daughter" she says whilst gently smiling everyone starts to leave as the party ended..cana joins the hug and we all laugh as we clean up the mess i glance side wards to see gildart smiling at our bonding time he goes up to my mom and kisses her passionately on the lips me and cana pretend to vomit and they laugh and then we laugh..were one big happy family i can totally get used to this life.

a/N I LOVE LAYLA IN THIS STORY BYE bitchess