They BOTH changed..

Lucy walked into the lunch hall and all eyes were on her there were a bunch of fanboys yelling her name and waving around her magazines she fake smiled at them and brushed them off in annoyance she sashayed all the way to the food stand and ordered a salad

"LU chan!?" a voice says in shock Lucy turns around to see her best friend levy crying tears "LEVY?!" they both hug and cry "WHERE WERE YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? WAS IT BECAUSE OF THAT JERK NA-" Lucy shushes her "all that matters is that i got my bestie back" Lucy says happily levy looks at Lucy up and down "ARE YOU SURE THIS IS THE SAME LUCY?" levy says with confusion "Of course! i just became a model no big deal " Lucy says laughing sarcastically "YUP YOUR DEFINITELY LU CHAN!" levy says whilst sweat dropping.

Lisanna walks in with her minions and go up to Lucy saying "Once a nerd always a nerd!" Lisanna says smugly Lucy grabs Lisanna's  hands and twists them behind her back Lisanna screams in pain "YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN BITCH!" Lucy says coldly "N-NO!" Lisanna says scared as she runs after her minions..levy stares at Lucy in awe "DAMN LUCY! I'VE ALWAYS KNOWN THAT YOU HATED LISANNA BUT I DIDN'T THINK THAT MUCH" levy says surprised.."THAT BITCH SAW IT COMING" Lucy says in annoyance

Natsu's pov

Gray runs up to me "DUDE LISANNA TOTALLY GOT HER ASS HANDED TO HER BY THE NEW BLONDE CHICK" gray says whilst laughing i smirk impressed Lucy is my dream woman i sigh dreamily and start day dreaming about us as a couple "NATSU??! HELLO EARTH TO NATSU" gray says annoyed "OH I SEE " gray says smirking "your thinking about the new girl" "HUH!" Natsu says finally out of a trance..as he sees gray smirking "DUDE YOU TOTALLY HAVE A CRUSH ON THE NEW GIRL" "NO I DONT!" natsu says angrily "SHE'S NERDFILIA..theres no way i like nerdfilia" natsu says in denial of the truth Gray gasps "YOU MEAN NERDY NERDFILIA FROM LAST YEAR?!...DAMNNN SHE GLOWED UP!" gray says still in shock.."AND she totally is getting revenge on what you did!"..."yeah..." natsu says feeling awful

3RD pov

Lucy was standing behind a wall the whole time listening to their conversation.."natsu likes me..?" Lucy thinks whilst her heart was beating she suddenly slaps herself NO LUCY YOU CANT BE FOOLED AGAIN..Not like last time she thought whilst recalling last years heartbreaking events..

natsu walks to his next class and Lucy walks to her class and then..BOOM! they bumped into each other and Lucy landed on top of natsu..and they were staring at each other's eyes in shock and then suddenly that shock turned into passion they both leaned in until Lucy snapped out of it and cleared her throat and ran off to her class natsu got up still in a trance..as he felt his heart beating and his cheeks warming up he walked to his class not caring that he was late "MR DRAG" the teacher said being cut off "Yeah...yeah" natsu says casually but happily the teacher and everyone look at him weirdly the teacher just allows it..the whole lesson natsu was thinking about Lucy and her curvy figure and her beautiful big brown orbs that so easily pull him into a trance and don't get him started on her sexy feisty attitude.

Lucy's pov

I CANT BELIEVE IT ...WE NEARLY KISSED!! i try to contain my squealing ...OMG I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH NATSU DRAGNEEL..why though..he ripped my heart into shreds..i can get any man in this world but why him out of all the people..?! its my heart's choice unfortunately.THE BELL RINGS indicating that its home time Finally! i think in happiness as i walk out and get to my car i see natsu dragneel at the car park i roll my eyes trying to hide and avoid him he grabs my wrist "I KNOW YOU FEEL IT TOO LUCY!" he says desperately i look at him in shock whilst blushing "F-FEEL WHAT?!" i say trying to ignore my heart beat he suddenly gets my hand and puts it on his heart "THIS!" he says as he pins me to the wall his heart was beating Does that mean!??...NO WAYY i look at natsu and he looks into my eyes passionately then he looks at my lips.... I kick him straight in the nuts not knowing what to do as i run to my car driving off quickly .

BACK TO 3RD POV

she left Natsu on the floor in A LOT of pain "AHH! fucking hell..!" Natsu says in pain whilst smiling "it was totally worth it" Natsu says smitten as he recalls her cute blushing face..flare walks up to him " HEY baby you want some" flare says seductively "no thanks " Natsu says in annoyance flare looks at him in shock and runs off angrily "UGH ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT NEW GIRL!" she shouts not knowing Natsu heard hear he grabbed her wrist angrily and pinned her to the wall "I know you would come bac-" flare got cut of "IF YOU DARE LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON LUCY I WILL MAKE SURE TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!" Natsu says with so much rage flare looks at him in fear and runs off scared for her life Natsu sighs as he gets in his car and drives home.

LUCY's pov

I get to my house and lock it then i run to my bedroom whilst panting heavily still in shock of what just happened i lean against my bed room door whilst crying i don't want..to be heartbroken again..that was the most worst feeling in the world i hear my phone ringing I Pick it up "WHAT!" i say in annoyance "whoa whoa calm down gurl its me YOUR MOTHER" Layla says on the other side of the phone i sigh in relief "sorry mom i'm just having one hell of a day.." I say in a stressed and confused tone "IS IT CAUSE OF THAT FUCK BOI NATSU DRAGNEEL AKA IGNEEL THE FUCK BOI'S SON! LIKE FATHER LIKE SON LEMME TELL YA THAT" I Laugh feeling a lot better "MOm i still like him..i don't why but i feel like he's changed and for the better..UGH i'm so confused..!" i say  "HMm..if you think he's changed theN GO FOR IT BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL" Layla says concerned "alright thanks mom byee!" i say feeling a lot better then she did before..i decide to have a shower and listen to love songs whilst thinking about THE NATSU DRAGNEEL i sigh dreamily as i get out of the shower and start to dance i get changed into my nightgown and go on my i mac and start to look through my Instagram feed after a LONG ASS TIME and i see a notification that i get a new follower...NATSU??! i saw that he liked all my photos and commented on them with heart eyes i blush and start to giggle like a girl in love..i just realized i don't LAUGH LIKE THAT..OH MY LORD NATSU JUST WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME..i fall asleep on my laptop .

A/N I HOPE YOU LOT ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I WORKED SO HARD ON IT VOTE AND COMMENT..if you want to its completely up to you guys

BYE LOVELIES AND MERRY CHRISTMAS