Chapter 32

Louis' POV

I had never been this happy in my life, he jumped into my arms as we kissed passionately. Fairy lights above us lit up beautifully illuminating everything, we pulled apart and looked up at the lights strung from the trees with leaves stuck to them here and there to hide them from Harry when we first got in.

They looked a lot better than I thought they would, Harry was overwhelmed. He smiled at me and kissed me again, laughing into it slightly as I smiled during the kiss.

"Louis, when did you do this? Why?" I looked at him lovingly and simply answered with, "Zayn, Niall and Liam helped me put them up earlier."

I put him down and we just splashed around a bit more before heading back to the cabin.

We were almost back when I asked Harry something I had been wondering for a couple of hours now, "Haz, is Niall gay or bisexual or something?"

He gave me a weird look, "If you're thinking of inviting him over to hook up or suggesting a threesome I'm afraid I may have to disown the both of you." He laughed out as a reply.

"I'm not asking for that reason, yuck! Just answer, is he into guys in any way?"  I rolled my eyes playfully and expected an answer.

"Don't know, to my knowledge her only ever liked chicks and been with girls. He was never repulsed by my sexuality or my comments about guys but, I'm not sure. Why do you want to know?"

I thought back to the moment I introduced Niall to Zayn and Liam as I tried to come up with an answer that wouldn't make me sound delirious and creepy.

"Well, when he first saw the boys he stared at Liam like he was a personalized buffet for Niall and no one else. I'm pretty sure he actually checked him out, the boy was almost drooling for God's sake! But maybe it was over the body type, like, maybe he was just amazed by it or wanted to look like that himself? I don't know, it just seemed a tad gay to me. Zayn was acting normal of course but Liam saw Niall and then would not look away from his eyes until we were actually setting everything up. He was probably sneaking looks but I didn't see until Niall fell into the water and Liam was staring at the way shirt since it showed everything. Liam is Pansexual so it wouldn't surprise me if he is interested in Niall."

Harry's face held the expression of confused and concerned about my mental health, "Lou, you need to chill. You sound like a creepy stalker fangirl." He looked deep in thought and I assumed he was going to say something that he also thought suggested Niall may like boys as well but what came out of his mouth was so unbelievably stupid I couldn't even process what he meant, "You're the first NIAM shipper!!!!"

".........what?" He giggled and I just shook my head in admiration at my little say of sunshine.

Harry's POV

We arrived at the cabin and surprisingly Louis actually had.... stuff packed in his bag. Of course we didn't do things the second we got back, we talked about random things, had dinner, talked more and eventually our conversation turned into something that seemed to set the mood.

So that night we mated, completing our bond. It was unusual but enjoyable, Louis was sweet, considerate and careful.

One of the things he had packed we didn't use because of our conversation earlier, before anything happened he explained it again and made sure I was okay with that.

When we were all done and cleaned up we settled down on the bed, my back pressed ever so slightly against his torso and his hand on my hip. He removed said hand to pull a sheet over us before returning it to my side.