Chapter 23

Harry's POV

I wondered into my house as Louis hopped out of my car and walked to his, "Mummy!! I'm home!" I cracked up laughing but then she came downstairs and her voice reminded me slightly of Eleanor which made me sad as I remembered what Louis had just told me.

I burst out in tears and my mother came rushing to my side, "Harry, what's wrong? Tell me what's happened."

"My boyfriend marrying Eleanor tomorrow! But she isn't loving him and I am!!" We sat on the couch and I cried into my hands as she comforted me.

"You have a boyfriend?" She seemed hurt when I nodded to confirm it, probably because she didn't know about it, "I'd love to meet him! If you can get him out of this marriage tomorrow of course, why is he marrying her?"

"No mum, you hate to meet him. You hate him! His dad made him marry to be friends with her p-family," She seemed confused by my statement and questioned who my boyfriend was, "It's next door Louis."

Her face morphed into a disgusted scowl, "I told you to stay away from that no good animal!"

I ran out the back and strolled into the woods, leaving her sitting on the couch. "I'm gonna go find my boyfriend before he's not anymore mine." I whispered to myself.

I got lost and tripped over something, I was getting back up when something hit my head and I passed out.

Eleanor's POV

Once Lucas had clubbed the human, he dragged it back to my home, following me as we went and doing what I said.

We reached our destination and soon the human was in restraints, chained to the wall just as he should be. This is what all humans deserve, they shouldn't be running freely. They must be restrained and punished for their wrongs.

And this weakling had plenty of overdue punishments, trying to steal away my fiance. "The whip." I ordered, my slave placed the thicker of the two in my hands.

I gestured for the slave to follow as I stalked over to the human, I lifted up his worthless little body and slapped him as hard as I could to wake him. The boy's eyes opened with fright as he went to hold his face, realizing he was chained up, I dropped him and as soon as he cowered back into himself against the wall I struck, punching him directly in the nose. Then I saw the necklace I had noticed at school.

"What's this, did Lewis give it to you?" I yanked it off of his neck, breaking the chain and creating a red mark on his neck, "This was obviously meant to be for me, not for a disgusting being like you." I spat, my slaves helped me to turn him around in his restraints for me to have better access to his back.

I made my way over to my place in the room, chucked the necklace at one slave so they could fix it for me and then without I warning began flogging him, he screamed out in pain with each one making this even more enjoyable. "Scream all you want human, no one is coming to save you. Louis is mine now and he cannot feel your pain in his slumber, it is merely a nightmare for him, yet reality for you."

More and more gashes formed on his back, rich blood dripping from them. Staining his skin with the crimson colour of the thick liquid oozing from his flesh.

The weakling began crying, the slaves and I turned him around and I lifted his head and force him to look at me as he cried, "You weak human, stay away from Lewis. He is mine. He isn't yours nor will he ever be, did you really believe he loved you? Pathetic." I turned around and walked over to get a cloth.

"Don't even know him." He mumbled weakly.

"LIAR!" I whipped him once more, on the front this time and harder than before. Then I went up to him with a cloth to tie around his head/mouth and keep him quiet. That was secured so I bashed his head against the wall until blood dripped from there as well, then I went upstairs with my slaves, putting on my new necklace that the slave placed in my hand as I walked then sent them to make dinner. I joined my father in the dining hall and we began chatting happily.

"How is everything going, Pumpkin?" I smiled proudly and mischievously.

"Very well, Daddy. The human is in the torture chambers so there is no way he can interrupt tomorrow or ruin it for me. He is weaker than I thought. Lewis is behaving well, he basically took my side against Gaybo or whatever at school, everything is going according to plan, all that is left is to 'unite the packs'."

We laughed at the boy's misery and pain together until our useless slaves brought out our feast, took them long enough. Humans can't do anything right!

Not even serve us, which is the whole reason they were created.

Louis' POV

Screams. Pain. Blood. Chains.

My head was filled with all of this as I tossed and turned in my bed, having the worst nightmare. Harry was chained to a filthy wall in a dark room, being beaten by numerous people, but all of them were faceless. Harry and I were the only ones with faces, two big men held me back, forcing me to watch my mate being tortured.

I fought to get out but their hold was too strong for me alone, everyone in the room laughed apart from me and my mate. Harry was screaming in pain with tears rolling down his cheeks and blood down his back, I was crying and calling out to him. Telling everyone to stop and trying to get Harry's attention but no avail, Harry couldn't hear me and the faceless beasts ignored my begs.

The one holding the whip and inflicting the most pain seemed vaguely familiar but I simply could not place them.

This continued throughout the whole night until I awoke in a sweat, the time was 5:08am but I had to know Harry was okay. I pulled on some sweatpants and a tee, then hurried over to the Styles' household, bursting through the front door. I didn't at all care if I woke someone, all I cared about in that moment was Harry.

I ran upstairs but he wasn't in his room, I checked everywhere in the house apart from the other bedrooms. Gemma and Anne stormed up to me began yelling, although I was not listening to them at all.

"Where's Harry!!? What have you done with my brother!!??" I tuned in when I heard those words, I knew how much Gemma hated me, I had no clue as to why but she did. Not as much as Anne though.

"You don't know where he is!? Why would I have done something to him?" I yelled, Anne slapped me across the face and started screaming at me.

"HE RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO FIND YOU IN THE WOODS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!" My heart crumpled at these words and a tear slipped down my cheek, Anne was still red to the face and mad at me but Gemma showed a bit of sympathy and told her mother to relax when she noticed my tear.

Anne walked into the kitchen to calm herself down and Gemma sat me on the couch, she sat on the coffee table in front of me with her hand comfortingly rubbing my knee. "Gemma, what happened to him?"

My voice cracked in my weak state and she told me everything she knew, apparently she heard everything from her bedroom.

I was at a loss for words, guilt filled me as it all sunk in. Anne was right; all of this was my fault.

"Louis To-Taylor! Come home at once, you know what today is. You need to start getting ready. Now!" My father's voice boomed as he charged through the front door.

"Dad, Harry is missing! I had a nightmare about him being tortured and me not being able to help him, and I'm afraid it could be true. We have to find him!" His glare softened but I knew he wouldn't let me look for him.

"I'm sorry to hear that, son. But he has a perfectly capable family right here and today is not about him. His mother and sister will find him and you will marry Eleanor Calder, you will forget all about Harry and your relationship with him. Now, off you go." He pulled me up by the arm and sternly followed behind me as I walked back into our house.

The second I was inside I ran past my mum and sisters in the living room as they got ready, I ran up the stairs and into my room, collapsing on the bed and soaking my pillow in tears.