Chapter 5

Harry's POV

My head was pounding and there was a ringing in my ear, I reached my hand up and rubbed my eyes. I rolled over only to find out I was asleep on the couch so I fell onto the floor with a thump. I had a thin blanket draped over me and my shoes were randomly thrown next to the coffee table with my blue button-up thrown next to it.

It was unbuttoned and I had no idea why, I couldn't remember a single event from last night that occurred after our third round of shots, "Morning Sunshine." A voice said sarcastically, obviously teasing my unattractive appearance, I didn't care to recognise who the voice belonged to but who called me by that nickname instead.

"Lou? What are you doing here?" I yawned out in a groggy morning voice, sitting up with my eyes tightly shut because of the sun.

"'Lou'? Who the hell is Lou? Wait.......'Lou'......Louis from next door!? Why would HE be here? You better not be talking to him! Mum will go off her nut!!"

My head snapped up and my eyes were fully open at the sound of Gemma's voice, "What, no! You make stupid assumptions way too quickly! I made a friend at school, Lou-Louise, yeah she came with us last night so I thought that she was here since she was the one who brought me home."

I thought that was the smoothest lie ever, it was good enough for her to buy so in my mind that meant it was a great lie, "Ooohhh, you like her, don't you?" I used my arms to push myself up onto the couch.

"No, what makes you think that?" She walked over and sat beside me on the couch, I grabbed my shirt from the floor and shook it off. "Oh, nothing. Just the fact that I heard you two making out last night," My jaw dropped to the floor and a deep blush covered my cheeks, "Next time could you try to be a little more quiet please?" I was shocked to say the least, she continued laughing while I threw my shirt on and left it unbuttoned.

"Gotta go, I've got a hangover so I'm going to spend the day in my room. See you tomorrow, or maybe at dinner." I grabbed my shoes and some aspirin to take while headed to my room, then hurried out without waiting for her answer.

Once I reached my room I pulled out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans to contact Louis through twitter.

Harry_Styles: What do you remember from last night

I walked over to my window and sat on the floor with my back leaning against the desk while I sat by the window. Through Louis' window I saw him open his bedroom door an walk in to sit on his bed. He rubbed his eyes and brought his phone up to eye level, Lou tapped on his screen a little but was interrupted by Lottie walking in.

Niether of our windows were open so I couldn't hear anything, they talked for about fifteen minutes and to end the conversation Lottie rolled her eyes dramatically, leaning back and tilting her head back to face the ceiling.

He flipped her off while she walked out of his room and shut the door. A minute later I got a reply,

Louis_Taylor: Drinking. A lot of drinking

I laughed lightly at that but then remembered what I was asking about.

Harry_ Styles: Anything from after we left the club?

I could see the hesitation in his facial expression.

Louis_Taylor: No and I gtg

I turned off my phone and looked up and into his room to see him throw the phone on his bed and rush out of the room, not even bothering to close the door.

I ignored that and hopped onto my bed, on top of the blankets with my laptop open and resting on my thighs. Netflix and twitter were open when I unlocked it, I closed twitter and selected a random movie to watch while snuggling up.

Niall's POV

I had woken up with the waitress in bed with me Saturday morning, we were both in the nude so I had a pretty good idea of what happened the night before. I convinced her to leave without my phone number and walked into the kitchen where dad was preparing breakfast for us all.

"Morning, have a good night?" He smirked, clearly knowing what I got up to.

"Yeah, definitely. Were we too loud?" Our house had a guest house in the backyard with a path connecting it to the main house. I lived in the guest house since I wanted more privacy.

"No, thankfully. Next time go to her place please, it is very disturbing to know when you're doing it." I laughed with a blush evident on my cheeks. After that I walked over to Harry's place, it didn't take that long since we were only two blocks apart. Gemma answered the door and smiled at me, obviously knowing I was also hungover.

"Harry's upstairs, says he has an overly bad hangover. I think he's embarrassed that I heard his little make-out session." She laughed teasingly at him.

"Him and Lou? Those two are so fricken in love, they try to deny but you should see the way they look at each other." She smiled and moved to the side, talking while she made her way to the couch as I headed towards the stairs.

"She sounds nice, he looked so flustered when I mentioned it, but there was also fondness in his eyes. He thinks I was born yesterday, I notice things like that; the look in his eyes. He likes her, a lot."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, Lou was being referred to as a female.  While I walked up the stares I was still very confused so I questioned Harry as soon as I was in his room, "Why does Gemma think that 'Lou' is a girl?"

He put his laptop to the side and I kicked off my shoes while he talked, "I was sleeping on the couch so she was there when I woke up, she called me 'Sunshine' and I thought it was Louis so I accidentally called her Lou. I told her Lou was short for Louise, a friend I met at school." I climbed onto the bed next to him and grabbed the laptop, ready to watch Netflix after the conversation ended.

"Why didn't you just say Lou from next door?"

"You know how my mum warns me to stay away from the Taylors. She hates them and wants me to have nothing to do with them. Gemma doesn't like them either if you haven't noticed, there is a reason why our little 'rendezvous', as you put it, are secret."

I nodded my head in understanding, "So what's this about yours and 'Louise's' make-out session last night?" He suddenly seemed very flustered and embarrassed. "I don't remember anything, from what Gemma said I kinda wish I did. Louis doesn't remember anything either."