Dare#1: Hando vs Ainz + CPU's crush and saiyans vs guardians

Start from the beginning

Away from the battlefield.......

Me: How is Ainz doing that?

Demiurge:Lord Ainz is a strategist and a tactician he simply summoned the skeletons so he could learn Hando's fighting style and use it to his advantage as you can see Hando is now becoming way easier to attack than before.

Back at the battlefield Hando was getting his butt kicked pretty good as Ainz finished him with a triple slash combo.

Demiurge: The victor as expected is lord Ainz!

Hando: I lost? Oh well I'll get you next time. How were you able to read my moves?

Ainz:* turns back to normal* Usually I'm at a disadvantage when fighting an opponent for the first time but as I get enough time to study my opponent it makes battles much easier. That's why I summoned the skeletons so I could learn your fighting style.

Hando: Wow.

Me: ok time for some questions. Neptune, Blanc, Noire and Vert, do you guys have any crush on someone?

Neptune: Nope.

Noire: no

Blanc: nah

Vert: No.

Krillin: well that's a bummer.

Me: ok next dare, Goku, Vegeta you've been dared to fight all of Ainz's  floor guardians.

Goku: ok....sounds like fun.

Me: I'm warning you, these guys are tough.

Vegeta: well these guys have never faced us so we'll give them a taste of the power of a saiyan.

At a battlefield......

Goku:* gets in fighting pose*

Vegeta:* gets in fighting pose*

Lord Ainz: guardians...attack show these two the power of Nazarick.

Albedo: Yes my lord.*  transorms into  her body armour*

Shalltear* turns into her battle armour*

Cocytus: gets in fighting stance*

Demiurge:*  gets in fighting stance with sword*

Aura:* gets in fighting stance*...Mare you ready?.......Mare?.......*sees him*
Mare!Stop cowering and get down here!

Mare: uh..I'll just be here, you guys can take them out without me.

Aura: Maaaree!!!!

Mare: oh alright I'm coming!* runs to the battlefield*

Goku: heh kinda reminds me of Luigi.
Ok Vegeta, let's get this over with.

Vegeta: Alright Kakarot,  remember the horned lady, giant bug and the demon nerd in the suit are mine.

Goku: well...ok. but why do I have to fight the elves and the red armoured lady?

Vegeta: Well....uh....I think they're the strongest.

Goku: ok I get it....you want to fight multiple opponents to  get stronger. Ok let's get this started.

The battle started and the two saiyans flew at full speed towards their opponents. Albedo ran at swift speed and swung her axe to try and hit Vegeta but Vegeta dodged and kick her hard in the back.

Albedo: ugh! How can a mere human be this strong?

Vegeta: hehe......that's because I'm not a human. I'm a saiyan.

Albedo: What's a saiyan?

Vegeta: A warrior race.....and you're facing the prince of all saiyans!

Albedo: hmm...you're just as pathetic as the humans, I hardly call you my equal.

Vegeta: Sorry to disappoint you but you're gonna eat those words and you're gonna be very sorry for having the audacity  to compare saiyans to humans.*charges ki*

Albedo: ..his power is rising ..but that's not a problem.

Vegeta flies at full speed and delivers a powerful punch to Albedo who blocks the blow with the handle of her axe sending her sliding back several miles away. Demiurge dashes towards Vegeta and tries slashing him at alarming speed but Vegeta dodges and punches Demiurge with force sending him flying. He then faces Cocytus who stood there then runs towards him. Vegeta easily blocked the attacks from his weapon grabs it and throws Cocytus to a wall.....

Vegeta: What done already? I was expecting more from you guardians

Demiurge: It's been a while since I've taken this much damage...plus it's gonna take more that cheap blows to finish me.

Vegeta: That attack back there was just a warm up but I hardly consider it one.

Demiurge: let's take this up a notch shall we." Aspect of the devil: sharp claws"..* sharp long claws appear*

Demiurge went full speed slashing Vegeta who tried dodging but still got scratched in the process. Demiurge managed to slash Vegeta repeatedly and sent him flying.

Meanwhile...........

Goku had just sent Aura flying as he blocked multiple sword attacks from Shalltear. Goku punched Shalltear hard enough to sent her flying. Goku later ko'ed Aura and Mare and fought with Shalltear finishing her with a Kamehameha wave.

Goku then goes to Demiurge who was beating Vegeta, but the demon dodges and sends Goku flying to hit a rock.

Demiurge: I must Congradulate in terms of physical strength you guys are remarkably strong.

Vegeta: You'll be admiring it even more. You know I haven't been using a quarter of my power in this fight.

Demiurge: huh?

Vegeta: Let me show you what a saiyan can do......Rrraaaaaagh!!!!

Demiurge: What?!

Demiurge: What?!......what are you?....

Vegeta: I am Vegeta, and I'm a super saiyan..

Vegeta goes full speed and with power punched Demiurge with intense force sending him flying to a wall causing a massive crater.

Albedo later comes seeing what has happened to Demiurge. She tries fighting Vegeta but is utterly defeated and he finishes her with a big bang blast.

Me: Wow I'm Suprised you guys beat the guardians.

Vegeta: * turns back to normal*

Goku: That was great, let's do this again sometime.

Me: ok that's all for now. See you in the next dare.