Chap. 33 |The Colours Ball|

A month later.

Baskets dripping with vines and flowers hung on wooden eaves. Little droplets of water clung to the shimmering emerald green shrubbery.

"The Coffee Cave" was a sight to behold. It was a lovely little building that gave off a tranquil and comfortable atmosphere. It's intricate detail to flowers and glass was a thing of grace and comfort.

If people felt cold and wanted a quick fix, their first instinct was to step into the Coffee Cave. What other place was there that provided superb services, coffees, lattes and not to mention delicious baked goods? Why, it was the Coffee Cave of course.

When a traveller was lost, hungry and needed a place to ruminate and think, the Coffee Cave was always open to provide for them.

If a cake was needed for what ever occasion, Zara made sure that her and her team had it made and ready for collection. There were even deliveries! Well, Zara managed to establish that wing after bribing old McGregor for his motorbike and his old van.

Whether it was research purposes, thirst, boredom, hunger and entertainment, the Coffee Cave had something for everyone.

The staff waited patiently for their boss to unlock the glass doors as calm rain drops fell from the grey clouds.

Zara smiled then waved enthusiastically at her punctual workers. "Good morning everyone, sorry I'm late."

"It's okay Zara." Rose, one talented  pastry artist chuckled.

Zara fastened the ropes of her apron then stood aside for everyone to enter the building. The exterior of the Coffee Cave was beautiful, but interior was amazing. The "Coffee" part of the cafe was rustic, yet comfortable. A brown theme dominated the flawless interior.

Each smooth, caramel coloured table had two, coffee coloured chairs on opposite sides. There were clear colourless, almost crystal like lanterns that dominated the ceiling and softly  illuminated the room.

There was a coffee coloured wooden rail that stood between the tables and chairs and the ordering counter.

To the left, there were ceramic, rectangular shaped flower pot stretching as far as the eye could see

To the left, there were ceramic, rectangular shaped flower pot stretching as far as the eye could see. Each of them contained miniature gardens and water springs.

Deeper to the left was the "Cave" part of the interior. There was a rocky and boulder theme going on. Mounds and mounds of books rested on lofty bookshelves. Comfortable couches and sofas were stationed at every corner were accompanied by small coffee tables. Some boulder shaped bean bags were also provided.

The renovations had sucked Zara dry. All her yearly savings had gone to the renovations and supplies. But in the end, it was all very worth it. The Coffee Cave had already established a customer base. They already had a good reputation. And Zara was making good money, she made her own hours, most of which she spent them on visiting Granny Hazel.