~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~

Start from the beginning

Keith sighed, dropping his head back before looking back to the two. Antok gave him a silent look behind his mask. A smirk crept along the edge of Keith's mouth.

"One day, your loyalty to secrecy is going to get you killed."

"And that will be a glorious day."

Keith reached behind his neck and pulled over a hidden hoodie behind his jumper. His normal wear began to disappear as his Blade uniform overtook his clothes, hiding all traces of his identity.

"Lead them safely, Antok."

"I will."

As Iris, Eliza and Izel were escorted out, Keith he knelt on the ground, extending his forearm. "Antok gave me the schematics of the place and it looks like the police are involved now. Antok and Regris will take them away probably through a fire escape route; anywhere without a camera to hack or place."

Liz studied the map intently. This was a four-story building. There was a fire escape that connected all four flours but no other private route."So what you are planning then?"

"I'm guessing that you, Matt and Pidge are able to handle yourselves on rooftops right?" Keith asked.

"You know we are" Pidge smirked.

"Great, because we're going to a lot of jumping."

"Where exactly are you taking us?" Liz asked, placing a hand on her hip.

"Straight to G-tech's headquarters" Keith smirked.

-\0/-

Antok and Regris separated to sandwich the group between their protections; Antok at the ahead and Regris on the rear. The group was quiet until... a particular sound broke the silence. Izel's stomach began to rumble.

Antok darted his owl-like head back to stare Izel right in the eye. She blushed and shrank in her embarrassment but failed to contain her laughter.

"Hush!" Regris scolded.

Izel struggled, even more, realising that the echoes bouncing off the walls made a hilarious sound. Iris and Eliza soon began to lose it as Izel's contagious laughter infected every human in the stairwell.

"If you do not quieten down, spies from G-tech will find us and keep you hostage as a warrant for victory!" Antok hissed.

"Sorry *snort*," Izel giggled, "I don't know *snort* what got into me." Izel's laugh began to twist into a cackle, slowly terrifying the girls. "I just heard something in the stairwell," Izel sighed, "And it sounded really funny."

"Regris, are you feeling any different since we escaped from the room?" Antok asked.

"No."

"What about the two of you?"

Iris and Eliza looked at each other and shrugged before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"What's happening to them?" Iris laughed.

"Gas," Antok answered.

-\0/-

Keith crouched over the edge of the roof and spied three police cars parked on the street. Nova walked behind him, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Keith reached for Nova's hand, holding it firmly. "Sorry to bring you into this."