34 : Planning 📖

Valarie POV

"I don't like it

"I don't like it ." i said huffing . "Yeah no ." said Madelaine from the facetime "Can i go choose a dress ?" I asked "Of course you can . " said Yasmine "I've been trying to go and pick one out but you guys wouldn't let me . " i said crossing my hands "Go ahead big baby " said Denise .

I went to the back and saw the racks of dresses . "Can i see that one ." i asked pointing to a dress in the very back "Of course ." said the manager .

I went to the dressing room and my eyes almost filled with tears . It was perfect plus it looked awesome with my baby bump .

I walked out and Denise smiled and her eyes watered . "Its beautiful ." she said standing up and hugging me . "We have come so far and im proud of you ." she said hugging me

"Jordy would of loved it ." said Madelaine "I wish i met her she sounds like an angel ." said Genesis "She was an angel ." said Yasmine smiling .

"We are taking this one ." i said

A hour later

"So it's red and white ?" Asked Yasmine . "Yes and we have another appointment in 4 weeks for the bridesmaids dress which will be red " i said "I need to die my hair back to it's original color " said Genesis smiling .

"I still can't believe you did that ." said Madelaine smiling . "How was your wedding ?" Asked Genesis to Madelaine .

"You see my parents disapproved of me being with Julian . So i ran away and we got married in a courthouse . I still remember it . " said Madelaine smiling "Mhmmm I don't think ill be getting married any time soon ." said Denise

"You're kidding right ? Jacob is head over heels for you ." said Yasmine "That is true ." i said "Well just a couple months ago he said i love you . So we are just getting started ." she said

"Well it took me and Lorenzo 3 years to say i love you ." i said "Well that's because you guys were separated for harsh reasons ." said Genesis .

"What are you guys doing ?" Asked Jacob coming in to view "Planning ." said Yasmine . He then walked towards Denise and kissed her . "So when are you popping the question ?" Asked Madelaine . They both froze and looked at her through the mac book air .

"Ignore her ." said Denise pulling him away . "Oh my god Madelaine you're the queen of awkwardness ." said Genesis laughing . "If jacob is here it means the guys are too . Im going to go check on Andrew ." said Genesis getting up .

"Say hi to Sebastian and Julian for me. " i said smiling "Sure thing , take care , love ya , bye ." said Madelaine disconnecting .

I walked upstairs and made sure my babies were still sleeping . I walked to the room and switched in to something comfortable . I walked to bed as i heard the shower turn off .

"Where were you ?" Asked Lorenzo walking to the closet "I was out the whole day picking out my dress then i was looking to what other color to use . "How does red sound to you ?" I asked "It sounds awesome " he said climbing in to bed .

"Awesome ? Since when do you use that word ?" I asked "Don't average men my age use that word ?" He asked "what?" I asked chuckling "Apparently to Jacob i grew up too quickly and that i sound 40 . " he said "what's up with being mature ? " i asked

"Nothing if you like it ." he said kissing my neck "Well i love it " i said "Ouch ouuuh ." i said touching my stomach "What's wrong ?" He asked looking frighten "A baby kicked ." i said rubbing my stomach .

"Make them do it again ." he said looking excited "Hi k***** and D***** " i said rubbing my stomach . A kick was under my right breast and another in the bottom part of my stomach on the left side . "Hi babies ." said Lorenzo kissing my stomach . "Very soon you will all be in my arms sleeping peacefully . " he said replacing my hands with his .

 " he said replacing my hands with his

Unknown POV

"They're on to us

"They're on to us ." i said "speak ." said the second in command "Today they went to take care of a shipment and one of our men forgot their gun . Since our guns all have the same designs they will try to figure out who we are " i said

"Who ?" Asked boss "What idiot ruined this ." he asked "Franklin ." i said "Take him to the cells ." he said standing up and heading to  his safety box .

"YOU RUINED MY PLAN !!" Boss screamed at Franklin ."NOW WE HAVE TO LAY LOW UNTIL ITS FINE TO ATTACK !! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DID ?!?!?!?" He asked sounding more mad than before

"Sorry boss." Said Franklin looking the other way with blood dripping from the hits he received earlier . "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH ! NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DIE A SLOW DEATH !" SAID BOSS GRABBING A KNIFE .

"THIS IS FOR BEING STUPID !" He said and stabbed a knife in his left thigh . Franklin screamed in pain " THIS IS FOR BEING A SON OF A BITCH !" Said Boss stabbing him on his right thigh .

"This is for messing with the wrong one ." said boss in his ear and stabbing him in the stomach .

Holy fuck we hit 1k views !!!! I know this may not seem like a big deal to some but it is to me 💓💓 . I want to thank the ones who still read this . This book will be coming to an end soon 😢 .

Vote and Comment 😘😘

Instagram : cherrybby15