11 : Breath 😱

Valarie POV

I stared straight into his eyes

I stared straight into his eyes . Nothing else was a matter to me . I felt like i was finally safe again .

My thoughts soon got interrupted by a sound of sobbing . I looked to my right to see Denise crying .

It hurts to see someone in pain . I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug . It felt amazing to finally feel her and see that she's okay .

"Momma are you okay?" Asked Antonio . I was about to answer before Lorenzo stormed off . "Yes baby im fine . Come in" i said to them as they walked inside .

"W-what how did you guys escape" asked Andrew . I was about to answer him before i got interrupted again by Lilly . I went to pick her up and took her to where they were seated .

"And who is that . No wonder Lorenzo is upset . You had a kid . what a slut" said Andrew whispering the last part .

Wow wow wow wow . Hold up . Did he .... Did he just call me a slut ?

"Who you calling a slut" said Jordyn coming out of the bathroom . She did not look happy to see them . "She had two kids" said Andrew looking at me with disgust .

Jordyn started laughing "Did she explain to you how a fucking 6 year old can be her child ? Huh ... no right now listen to her !" Said Jordyn screaming

But before i could answer the door slammed open revealing Lorenzo . "Pack your shit we're leaving" said lorenzo standing in front of me . I then noticed something on his neck .

Great .

It was a fucking hickey . Who the fuck ...... never mind don't get jealous .

"Nice hickey"said Denise before playing with Antonio's hair . He then touched his neck then looking at me feeling sorry .

I just smiled at him .

That's what he deserves .I got up and grabbed Lilly . I looked at everyone as they were staring at me waiting for a reaction .

I smiled again and they quickly looked away . Lorenzo walked first , the guys , and then us three with the kids .

I saw the girl from last time and she looked happy than ever . She then spotted us and she smirked . It wasn't even like a sexy smirk it was just creepy .

"I want to check out" i said . "Okay " is all she said before she said "we should do this again once" . We all looked at Lorenzo . Denise just groaned then she pulled my arm out .

We got in to a black car . "Im sorry about him ..... he changed ." is all she said "It's okay ." i said with a fake smile . "Momma im sleepy" said Antonio . "Come here" i said . I put him on my laps so he was straddling me . He laid his head on my chest and went to sleep . Lilly was with Jordyn sleeping .