12 : The painful Truth 😭

Valarie POV

I walked in and took a seat

I walked in and took a seat . All eyes were on me . "What exactly happened" asked Andrew .

Lorenzo hasn't been talking at all . I haven't heard him speak . I looked at all of them first and then cleared my throat .

"When .... they kidnapped me and Jordyn we were at the house . I woke up and there was a hand on my mouth . I tried escaping but they put a gun on Jordyn's head ." i said then looked up .

I continued "When we got to the place they were taking us i met David Sergi ...... the Russian mafia leader . He kept us for about 5 months . We were sold multiple times . " i said playing with my promise ring .

"You're engaged " asked Lorenzo .
I looked up with wide eyes on him talking and what he said .

"No im - WHAT THE FUCK ?!?! You HAVE KIDS AND YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED ?" He said interrupting me .

"SHUT THE HELL UP !! YOU'RE GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES !! LET HER FUCKING SPEAK !! YOU WEREN'T THERE WITH US ! YOU KNOW NOTHING ! YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN SHE GOT RAPPED ! YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN SHE FOUND A DEAD BODY !! THE MOTHER OF THE CHILDREN ! DEAD BECAUSE I SLEPT WITH HER SHE WAS KILLED BY HER HUSBAND ! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" Said Jordyn coming out of no where and left as fast as she came.

I was surprised . She snapped . I felt my eyes water as i looked down at my feet to afraid to look up .

I finally looked up and saw Denise crying and the guys looked sorry .
"Im not engaged . This is a promise ring i got for myself . I promised to not lose myself again after that incident ." i said then walking out .

Denise POV

"This is all your fault ! You didn't look for her hard enough !" I said pushing Lorenzo then storming out

"This is all your fault ! You didn't look for her hard enough !" I said pushing Lorenzo then storming out . I was beyond angry . He always does something stupid .

I stormed in to a guest bedroom and laid on the bed . I stared at the celling wondering how we got here . How we got to this point .

There was a knock on three door . Then the door opened . It was Jacob .

I used to like Jacob . Well i mean i still like him . After everything that happened we just stopped .

I felt the bed dip and the a loud sigh . "How are you feeling" he said . "I don't know" is all i said before feeling my eyelids heavy .

Lorenzo POV

It was dark now

It was dark now . I locked myself in my office drinking . I couldn't stop thinking of her . I felt so bad .

Her blue eyes looked so hurt at the mention of her getting rapped . I might have passed the line on screaming at her .

I got up from my seat and walked to Denise's room . I knocked then heard footsteps and the door revealed her .

"Lorenzo what are you doing here ? " She said but i pulled her into a hug . "God you smell like alcohol . Are you drunk ?" She said .

I just kept hugging her . I felt like a little baby . "Where's your room? " she asked "End of the hallway" i said muffled .

She started walking while i kept hugging her . We got to my room and she opened the door .

"Sit" she said and i sat on the bed . She started taking my shoes off and i just stared at her . Even in the dark room i could see her blushing .

"Im sorry" i said . She looked up and said "its okay." She started unbuttoning my shirt . "No it's not i overreacted ." i said . She looked at me in the eyes and nodded . Her eyes then went down to my chest .

I looked down and saw my chest . I looked and smirked at her . Her cheeks got more red . I pulled her in to the bed and hugged her .

"I need to go" she said . I laid her down and made her face me as i hugged her . "Goodnight" is all i said before going to sleep .

Love you all the most 😘😘

Instagram : cherrybby15