CHOICE 23 - Voice

Start from the beginning

W-Why...? Why did I feel like this...? Why did I want to kill Doctor?! It feels like someone is whispering to me, telling me to kill him. I-I feel like...

A monster....

"Ki...ll..."

I felt dizzy when a voice suddenly echoed in my mind, and darkness suddenly surrounded me. I couldn't see anything. I started to panic and looked for Touya and Doctor.

"Erase... Kill..."

Shut up...

"Kill... Enemy..."

Shut up...!

"Destroy... Break..."

"SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled in agony, holding my head while writhing in undescribable pain. "AHHHHH!!!!!" I cried out. The girl that resembled me that I saw before appeared from the depth of darkness, emotionless look plastered on her face.

"He is the one who steal your humanity... Why won't you take revenge upon him...?"

"I won't kill...anyone!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. "Dabi, hold her!" I heard Doctor said in panic but I couldn't see him.

"You already killed many innocent people in the past... Why would you feel guilty to murder someone who steal your humanity, turning you into a monster like this...?" She said in such deep, husky, creepy voice.

"I-I'm not a monster!" I denied her statement.

"You ARE a monster, Izuku..." She said, a creepy smile cracked on her lips. "Who are you?! Why did you speak like you know me?!" I yelled at her. She chuckled sadistically.

"Because I'm you... And you're me..." She exclaimed, her creepy smile widened. My eyes went completely wide. "Well, let's see how long you can stay 'human' so I'll let you go for now. I'll come for you later, Izuku ..." She said.

"To fuilfill my duty..." She muttered before disappearing into the darkness again.

I suddenly felt someone shook my body frantically so I opened my eyes. I was relieved when I realized I had returned to the room.

"Tou...ya...? What happened...?" I asked him in confusion. "Izuku, you passed out just now... A-And you were screaming in your sleep..." Touya looked guilty to tell me.
That girl's image suddenly showed up in my mind, sending shivers down to my spines. I quickly hugged Touya, my whole body trembled in fear. "Touya, I-I'm scared... I-I don't want to kill anyone!" I cried out, tears leaked out of my emerald eyes.

I-I'm extremely scared... What if I end up killing people without I noticing? What if I kill Touya out of my consciousness...?

I buried my face in his muscular chest, hopelessly sobbing in his embrace. I cried my heart out that my cries could be heard in the entire house. I clutched Touya's cloak firmly, feeling afraid of my other self.

"Midoriya, calm down and please listen to me..." Doctor spoke up, his eyes full of pity and regret. I raised up my head, staring at him with puffy red eyes.

"Midoriya, as I said just now, you aren't a human..." Doctor muttere, causing my eyes to become teary again. "Izuku Midoriya, you're a Noumu. A sentient one." Doctor said, gulping down his saliva after he uttered those words.

My eyes went completely wide. "Nou...mu...?" I gasped in shock. Doctor nodded. "When you were a kid, you once involved in a hit-and-run accident. You were injured gravely that caused you to be in death-state-like coma. Everyone thought you were dead but you were alive. Barely alive. That's when, All For One decided to take you as guinea pig for the experiment of Noumu." He started telling the story.