Chapter 18 Hell No

😈 Amara p

😈 Amara p.o.v 😈
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
9:45 AM

"You know, um, I feel like it's too early."I said to Amoura.

"Girl, shut up. You know goin shopping this late in December is considered last minute shopping."Amoura said as we walked through the mall. 

"I really don't care. Last minute or not, people betta be glad they even gettin something from me."I said shrugging.

"What's wrong wit yo today?"She asked me.

"I am tired. I wanna go home and go to sleep."I told her.

"We can't even go home right now so are finally calling Chris house home?"She asked me while smirking.

"You think you so funny."I said rollin my eyes at her.

"Actually, I know I am, sweetheart."She said just to irritate me. 

"Irritating ass."I mumbled.

We continued to walk around the mall, gaining everyone attention. So I wanted to go online shopping but we couldn't do that because Amoura just had to go to the mall. And since everybody hate me right now, we have to have security wit us. I personally feel like we gettin more attention wit the security then if we woulda just came by ourself.

"Let's go to footlocker."Amoura said to me.

"What nigga you buying shoes for?"I asked her.

"Actually, I needa go for me."She said as we walked in.

"Oh okay."I said sitting on one of the little chair thingys.

"Why haven't you brought anything?"She asked me as she looked through the shoes.

"Still thinking about shopping online."I told her.

"You're Chris Brown daughter, can I get a picture with you?"Some group of girls asked me.

I now know how Princess really feel when people only refer to her as Blac Chyna daughter. This only the first time but I know it's gon get worse and I wanna be known for more than that. I really just straight faced the girl til Amoura hit me.

"Sure."I said gettin up.

I stood in the middle of the group of girls. One girl gave her phone to Amoura. We all posed as Amoura took multiple pictures. Amoura gave the girl her phone back and they left. I sat back down.