Chapter 6 Feelings

😉 Amara p

😉 Amara p.o.v 😉
Sunday, November 19, 2017
1:23AM

So it's early in the morning right now. We just got to Chris house from the party not to long ago. I'm tired and Chris getting on my nerves. I get it I snuck out, I'm already grounded so what else is there to talk about.

"Chris, leave me alone."I said mugging him.

"What did I tell about that? And no I'm not gon leave you alone because you fucking snuck out!"He said raising his voice.

"Can you just punish me already?"I said rolling my eyes.

"Amara."He said giving me a straight face.

"What?"I asked him, I'm making him mad.

"You really getting on my nerves.."He told me.

"Then take me home."I said shrugging.

"I'm not taking you home."He said to me.

"Alright, well I'ma be in my room."I said about to walk upstairs.

"No you not, we staying down here to talk this out."He said making me stop.

"Talk what out?"I asked him.

"Come on."He said pulling me into the living room.

"I'm tired though."I whined as I sat down on the couch.

"Too bad, shoulda never snuck out."He said shrugging as he sat down in front of me on the other couch.

"What do you want to talk about?"I asked him.

"Us. I wanna know what's yo problem with me."He said setting his phone on the table.

"It's a lot of things and I'm tired so maybe another day."I said about to get up but then he gave me a look and I quickly sat back down.

"I'm not playing with you nomore so if we gotta stay down here til the morning then we will."He said to me. 

"But it's already the morning."I said making a face.

"Amara."He said giving me one them looks yo parents be giving you that mean don't try them.

"Ok, first of all you be getting mad at me for nothing. Like when I call you Chris, I really don't see the point. I call you Chris to the rest of the world, I don't even feel right saying dad. And another reason I don't like saying dad because it don't seem like your my dad and it also makes you mad so yeah. It seems like your a stepdad that's tryna be stern and there for me but your not really here. Honestly, I don't even know you, I know what everybody else in the world know about you. And that's real crazy because I knew you since I was a baby and we're basically strangers to each other. I honestly feel like you don't care about me and you like me being a secret so you won't have to deal with as much."I said expressing my feelings.