Chapter 5 Birthday Party

💍 Amara p

💍 Amara p.o.v 💍
The Next Day
Saturday, November 18, 2017
5:44pm

So, right now I have to ask Chris can I go to that birthday party. I woulda asked yesterday but he was mad for the rest of the day. But hey, he hurt my feelings so I had to hurt his existence. I'm glad he gave me my phone back though.

I walked out my room and then ran down the stairs. I looked in the living room and he wasn't there. I went to the game room and he wasn't there either. I ran upstairs to the last place he had to be, Royalty's room. And like I knew, he was in there playing with her toys with her.

"Chr~."I cut myself off. "Um, dad can I go to this birthday party?"I asked him as I walked in but I made sure I stayed by the door.

"What birthday party?"He asked me.

"One of my supporters invited me to her 17th birthday party."I told him.

"And why should I let you go?"He asked me as he finally looked at me.

Ughhhh, I can't stand him 🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday."I lied, I'm really not.

"I got this feeling that you're lying."He said standing up. "Plus, I need you to watch Royalty so no you can't go."

"Well, I'm not a babysitter so no I'm not watching her."I said giving him a fake smile.

"She's your sister, you don't have to be a babysitter to watch her."He said getting on his phone.

"Last time I checked, you only had one child so technically I'm not her sister."I said leaving out the room.

I walked to my room. I closed and locked the door behind me. I already took my shower and stuff so all I gotta do is get dressed. I got dressed and then I did my hair. After all that, I put my shoes on. I grabbed all the stuff I needed and stuffed it in my purse/backpack. I walked out my room and walked downstairs. I left out and walked down the street far as hell. I called a uber and then I met them like hella blocks away from his house. I got in and then I got a text from my mom.

• Messages •

Mommy💕😍
Did you just order an uber?

Second Born😍❤️
Yeah, why?

Mommy💕😍
Because I got a text from my credit card telling me and I thought it was fraud for a minute

Second Born😍❤️
Ohhh nah you good
Read at 6:19pm

• End Of Texts •