Chapter 8 Prank Time!!

😩 Amara p

😩 Amara p.o.v 😩
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
10:43AM

I was sleeping so peacefully. But that got ruined when somebody started shaking the life outta me. I rubbed my eyes and looked to see Amoura.

"What do you want?!"I yelled pushing her.

"Shhhh, it's prank time."She said pulling me up.

"Wait, because how you gon fake the pregnancy test that you know momma gon ask for?"I asked her.

"When I was over my dad house, I brought a couple fake tests off of amazon. The one I got is where all you gotta do it wet it with water and it's gon say pregnant."She told me.

"It's sounds like a rip off. Did you test it?"I asked her.

"Duh, if it didn't work, I woulda sent it right back."She said walking towards the door.

"Wait, so how this supposed to go?"I asked her.

"I'm finna go set up the cameras, then we gon make an intro, and after that, I'm gon call for a family meeting."She told me before she left out.

I got up and went in the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair and did my edges. I made sure I looked camera ready because I can't just be out here looking like anything.

"Let's make this intro real quick."Amoura said coming into my bathroom.

We left out the bathroom. We went and sat on my bed. She pulled out her phone and started recording.

"What's up, Lovely Squad? It's ya girl Amoura and I'm here with my little sis Amara."She said smiling.

"Hey."I said waving.

"Today, we got another prank on our mom for y'all."She spoke into the phone.

"We doing the 'I'm pregnant' prank... well she doing it, I'm just here to help."I added on.

"We got the cameras set up already. I got some fake pregnancy tests off of amazon where all I gotta do is wet it with water and then pregnant shows up in 2 minutes."She explained to them.

"Alright, let's get this prank started before our momma start thinking we up to something by how quiet we are."I said walking towards the door.

"True, I'll see y'all in a bit."She said as she stopped recording.

We walked out my room and I went downstairs while she went to her room. I walked in the kitchen where my momma was eating breakfast.