2. Taehyung boyfriend au

How should I tell him? Taehyung and I were now a couple for five years and we lived together. Nut I did smething unforgiveable and I don't know how I should tell him. Will he leave me??? Finally he came home from work and he looked really exhausted. I know what he needed, a warm bath and after a packet of his favourite chips and beer while watching some sports match. Somehow it became a routine that he would do it once a week ( mostly thursdays, because then he has the most work). Come on Y/N you can do it. I walked toward him and greted him with a kiss. 'Welcome honey, how was work?''Like always. Exhausting and annoying.'I pecked his lips and he made his way towards the bathroom.

'Tae wait.'He stood still because of the serious tone of my voice and looked at me with his puppy eyes.

'I have to get something off my chest.'

He took a step towards me and crossed his fingers. 'Is it your shirt? Please let it be your shirt.' 'I ate your favourite chips.' He looked at me for a second and then said'Oh ok.' I stared at him flabbergastered. 'oh ok? That's everything you have to say? I felt guilty the whole day because I knew how much you love them and that this is one of the highlights of your day.''Y/N, sweetheart. You are the highlight of my day. Everytime I see your smile all my worries fly away. I know this sounds cheesy, sorry. How about we take a bath together and you help me relax?''Really? And what exactly do mean when you say relaxing?''You know what. i mean that's the least you can do after eating my favourite chips.''You said that it wasn't that important. Why are you now sulky?''I'm not sulky honey, but let's relax together, come on.'