Chapter 4 part 2

POV Jacob:

Everything had changed so quickly in less than forty-eight hours. The menace was bigger than they had thought. His own father was particularly very distant and far away in his mind. Jacob was glad that Renéesmee was alright and that she was no more a threat.

Then, been running for the past hour with no bitter lines coming from Leah. It was surprising and shock. He was the second to be ushered to enter. He had to follow a fox. They stopped, and the fox spoke.

"If, you answer with no lies to my question you'll be able to get out of here. It is clear, Jacob? Good, I'm Gary. How do you feel to be with others pack?"

"It's a great opportunity for us, and I think we will learn a lot. We also there to ally."

"Are you're ready to protect Leah if she's in danger?"

"With all my heart, I mean Leah is not a bad person. She just a little annoying but I mean everyone can be a little annoying. She's also the only girl in the pack, so it's normal."

"Why didn't you take place as the rightful alphas?"

"I don't think; I'm ready for all these responsibilities. Also, Sam is the eldest of the pack, and everyone knows him more and respects him more."

"If the only choice was to take place as the rightful alpha would you do it?"

"Yes."

"You may go."

Gary stood aside and let him continue. He trotted and smiled at Leah. He stood aside her and a few minutes the others were coming.

"Leah goes ahead and tells them we will be late!" asked Jared.

Leah ran out in the forest and a second after she was no more in sight. Jared went in front of us and led us. They sped through the forest.

POV Paul:

A turtle was waiting for him. He asked him to follow him.

He was walking, and the turtle stopped in a place probably far from the others.

"My companion and I are questioning you about your real intentions by comings here depending on what will be your answers. I may let you go. First, I heard you had an imprint."

"Yes, her name is Rachel. She's Leah best friend like a sister."

"You know her for how long? I mean was it before phase as a wolf or not?"

"Yes, we were both together before it. I'm glad I imprint on her."

"What would you do if you had an imprint to someone like Emily, Leah's cousin, or Kim. Would you fight?"

"I don't know probably try to fight. I know that Sam and Leah had suffered a lot. I really wish that this never happen for them."

"It would be all."

The turtle indicated him the way out. He joined Jared, Jacob, and Leah who were waiting for them on the other side. 

POV Embry:

He was next after Paul. He didn't know what they will do. He was ordered to follow a bear.

"Embry, I heard a lot about you. We all have a role in this war or mostly in the future. Don't you think?"

"I suppose you are right."

"What do you think about Leah?"

"Leah, well she was the best person before Emily imprints she ruined everything."