Chapter 9

Please note that even though La Push is in the United States and the Reserved of the Indian Quileute abide by the different structure of laws. I believe it not that much different from the Canadian Indian Reserved but I based the poverty, issues and conflict with the Quileute people as if they live in Canada. - I haven't realized it cause confusion!

*Claire is a cousin to Emily Young.* UNEDITED

***

Embry was the last one to imprint, currently, and the most recent one. Fannaya may know all about their secret and participate throughout multiple gathering at Emily and Sam, hosted by Emily, listen to the bonfires. Nonetheless, she was also someone who gave him the most open-minded and very liberalism ideas. Freedom was something important, and she was searching for a way to break that bond so she could freely fight together for their love. Her open-mind, let the bond be the least restrictive than her brothers' imprint bond. He was forever grateful for that. Embry had met his imprint, in Port Angeles, while getting a gift for Quil's birthday and that's where they met. While he would have babble immediately and have the eyes and the head in stars, the imprint bond made him keep all his head to win her heart. They work on a few dates; he wasn't overly-obsessive because Fannaya manipulated the bond to be just that someone she just want to meet and see if it's working out.

It took a month or two, but he finally got the courage to tell her everything, the truth before alerting the council of his imprint. Surprisingly, Leah helped him a lot and gave him tips and had secretly, her scent couldn't escape Embry's noise, followed them. She helped him explained the situation and offered to speak to her in a girl-to-girl conversation, whatever they told her, had changed the imprint bond, she wanted to be casual friends maybe a couple which it happens later on, but she understood how her influence was effective on him.

Embry couldn't be lucky more than that, but as he faced her, he worried about what will happen. He didn't want to think of side, but he knew that Rachel was definitely level-headed to be Leah side, Kim was a lovesick puppy on Emily and Jared, Claire would follow her cousin Emily because she believed in a fairytale, but for Fannaya, he had no idea how everything affected her. He let her speak because he wanted to have her opinion.

"As much as we are a couple and we have a great time with the others, I think they are right to let us go back home. This isn't a place for me to be in a war or I would be useless. I can't decide for you and forced you to come with me while all your friends are fighting, that would be unwolfy of me," (inhuman) - but Embry got the pun intended as a joke to alleviated the heavy atmosphere, " I told you when we began our relationship that I need to work out there and see the world whether its with you or not. I haven't got many contacts with my family, and unlike the other girlfriends, I live in a big city, and I have more modern and liberal needs. It's like the reversed gender and I don't hate it but I didn't want it for any sane woman out there, but I can't stay stuck in your village, " She never liked the words 'Reserved, Reservation' to talk about the place they were, Embry thought. "I don't want to be a snitch, but Emily has deep trust issues that are getting my nerves, Kim and Claire are in the back just listening having no life backbone, they are quite dependent on everyone in here, from Emily and their boyfriends, "Imprintee and imprint" were not favourite words of his Fannaya. "I told my parents, I was going on a sabbatical year, but it's soon ending and I start looking to go back to university after a year break, I'm hoping you would let me go finish my schooling."

"You want to finish your degree in Design Interior?" He remembered her mentioned.

"Yes,"

"You were always the one who keeps me open-mind other than Leah and here with all this imprints and old style, we didn't have the opportunities, to well... you know to be modern, but I appreciate that you understand every crazy supernatural thing happening and I support you in everything, even if you go to the Middle East to travel. I might not visit you every time or you that want me to visit but a long term relationship can work because you are not obsessive to have me glued to your side 24/7."