Chapter 6

Hey, Leah or Twilight's fans! Hope you enjoy the new update! It's been a while! - Chapter firstly publish on May 8, 2018. Again English is not my literacy and if any mistakes please point them out. That will help me and I don't mind.
***

The next day, Leah wasn't feeling well, an uneasy feeling was settling in her stomach, maybe it was the fear of losing everyone and not having enough time to train them. The impact of a treaty, it would only hold for her sake, and everyone who wasn't stupid would have understood that. The rebellion because of her and Renesmee as both freaks of nature. Renesmee could not understand the impact of her - living - even if Renesmee was quite intelligent. Leah was still too innocent and doubt that Bella and Edward would have decided to explain this to her. It was slowly sinking into her mentally and physically. Worse, she had to have guests in her own house. She couldn't stop worrying that one of her guests would get up and by curiosity opened the door.

She's been so strong, holding her head up high and showing no weakness, but now it was draining her up so quickly. Her thoughts kept going to the past remembering what Emily kept saying to her or how the guys were hard on her. To change her mind, she went into the kitchen and started slowly making breakfast. Today, they will show training while the Elders will offer their opinions and experience. The vampires would give their expertise to strategize. Then, they will sign the treaty and would wait for them to arrive. She hummed while cooking.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Leah screamed as she let go the pan. The pain she felt in her belly was so sharp, she couldn't communicate with anyone. It was too late. She hit her head on the floor and started to squirm and spasmed on the floor; gasping for air.

Hearing loud noises woke up the other residents in the house, everyone tumbled toward the noise. Jacob knelt trying to examine her; he barked out to the others. She was very warm, Jacob tried to steady her and checked for any injuries, but she kept convulsing. Each time, he tried to place his hands on her body, he felt a burning pain surged through him, but he was an Alpha, and his Beta needed his help.

"SOMEONE CALL LIAM OR LANCE, NOW!" Jacob growled out. His instincts told him to phase as a wolf and stepped over her and waited and he just did that. Not long before, Jared burst into the kitchen in his wolf form. Jacob's wolf knew instinctively to let Jared took charge of the situation. Jacob slowly back-up from squirming body and stand there phase waiting.

"HE'S OUT THERE! FIND HIM!"

Jared gritted out in mind link as he crouched on Leah's convulsing body, he started licking her face. Liam in his wolf form came into Jacob's view as he crouched down over her next to Jared's wolf form putting his weighed on her, Jared slid on her upper body while Liam was on the rest of her body and waited. Howling wolves could be heard successfully yelling, outside. They putting all their weight on Leah making her body stopped convulsing.

"Jacob, go to the safety room," Jared said even if Jacob was rank higher. Jacob obeyed because Jared seemed to have the advantage to know what to do and he didn't want to be in the way. He will surely pay a visit later to his Beta.

Kathy, Liam's mate (imprint) came and ushered the other occupant to get out and to go in the safety room; there they reunited everyone in Liam's house in one of the conference room. Kathy was talking over the cacophony to try to control the group. The only ones were missing where those outside fighting whatever they had to fight.

Immediately, the Uley and the Black packs reunited in the same room as the impretee. Every single impretee jumped to their mates and held onto them worried about what was going to happen. Kathy explained that they could do whatever they wished to do until the fight outside was over. All they had to do was to wait.