Chapter 8

Enjoy this chapter 8. Again thanks in advance for all positive and negatives (to ameliorate me in writing). English is not my first language of literature! This is a fanfiction, also post on Fanfiction.Net. Wattpad firstly publishes April 24, 2019. UNEDITED

This chapter is based on the follow - up of discussion being mates, my first idea was to show everyone P.O.V., but I decided otherwise to make the story flow better from now on as I realized I keep going back in forth!

Important AUTHOR NOTE ===>

That being said, I'm wondering if it's still a trend story that I should keep updating when I have the time or just leave it as it is? Let me know in the comment section! Reminder to see the characters list to refer for the age and understand the change made to the story.

Dedicated to ChaoticMelanin

***

Jacob didn't wait for the others. He slipped out from the room since Renesmee was still following her parents and the Cullen coven. He stopped a young wolf, who quickly seize him with a sniff and a glance.

"Alpha Jacob," he said without bowing but with a respectful tone.

"I would like to know where is Leah?"

"Of course, she is in the infirmary. I will escort you there."

The young male wolf kept sniffing the air of his scent. Jacob followed as they passed through several hallways and doors before stepping in the infirmary area. They entered the large infirmary; there were a desk and several hallways one for an emergency section, surgery rooms consultation rooms, gynecologist rooms, and an elevator, they took the elevator to go to the private wing.

"Please wait here," the young male wolf said before knocking at the door and slightly opened it before glancing back and forth in the room and Jacob. The young man nodded at Jacob signalling him that he could enter the room.

Jacob entered the room and saw Leah laying there covered with a few shirts recognizing it, the lingering scent; it was from Sam. He frowned but said no words as he saw both Alphas there. Their posture was stiff glancing every once in a while at Leah, the door or the windows or each other. They did a stiff nod to Jacob probably to be polite with him. Jacob was understanding; he didn't have much authority and his "kind of werewolf" was different in term of training, pack, and natural (biological)  ways. Collin and Brady already on each side of the bed where Leah lay under a thin sheet looking in horror at the pale figure of Leah. For a second, Jacob wondered if it was too much for the two sixteen years old.

The two Alphas, on the other hand,  were pacing in silence bare feet to make no noises. 

"Hi," he said feeling awkward with to trained, experienced Alphas who care for Leah. 

"You can approach her, she was induced with a sedative to help her sleep and check on her health," Liam voiced out in a gruff tone. " I let the two pups come and check on her, they needed it as a form of learning and because their wolf as pups needed to know that their Alpha female would survive." Liam saw Jacob's eyes widen and he sighed realizing he was with an Alpha untrained and inexperienced. " She's a female in your packs or Sam Uley's pack previously, either way, she's on your land and shared her not sexuality," he added to precise, "but she nearly mate with one, and some chances were that she could mate with you. Additionally, her bloodline pushed her to be an Alpha female, I have read about your ancestor's line; the Uley, the Black and the Clearwater are all on the claiming side of being Alpha. It already shows with the devotion and the internal battle; these pups have because their wolves believed and trusted more someone who explained them the process. We shared with Jared and Leah, our stories and she shared your history, you called legends, but in any myth or story. There's always a part of the truth."