🌻at work🌻

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas! Here's a new chapter and it is probably one of the last. :(
But then there's the next book. You guys can send me requests.

If you really want something to happen or certain bdsm things to take place in the next book, please send me a private message?

Also, an alpha's luna is up! Read it if you like!

Xx

"D-do I really have to?" Harry whimpered when Louis pulled up his pants.

"Baby, you swore the other day. It's an easy punishment, no?" Louis asked and patted Harry's bum.

"No! Going to work with a buttplug up your ass and a cockring around your dick is not easy, no." Harry snapped, whining when Louis' fingers pressed against the base of the buttplug.

"Calm down, tiger. No need to get cheeky." Louis hissed and kissed Harry's cheek.

"C'mon, love. I'll drive you to work."

The two of them walked downstairs and slipped in their shoes.

"How long does it need to stay in?" The sub asked, biting his lip as he felt the plug move against his walls each time he took a step.

"Until I think it's time to get it out. Don't worry, love. It won't be too long, you only swore once after all."

Harry groaned but followed Louis to the car, letting Louis drive because he didn't know if there would be any... distractions on his way to the pub.

Louis smirked when they drove over a bump in the road, Harry immediately regretting his decision to let Louis drive. The sub whined and placed his hot cheek against the cool car window, hoping to get some of his arousals out of his body.

''Sorry, love. I didn't see it.'' The eldest chuckled, placing his hand on Harry's thigh.

''I'm sure you didn't. Please don't torture me anymore?'' He begged, eyes big and glossy as he looked up at his boyfriend.

Louis gave in to his big doe-like eyes and nodded. ''Of course, baby doll. I'm sorry.''

Louis tried to avoid all the bumps and holes in the asphalt after that, taking a shortcut to make sure he didn't make Harry suffer longer than necessary.

''Here we are.'' Louis mumbled when he pulled up in front of the fox and the hound, the pub where Harry worked.

Harry leaned over the gear lever to give Louis a long kiss on the lips.

''Thank you for driving me to work, babe.'' He chirped and smiled when one of Louis' hands came up to his face to stroke his cheek.

''Of course, Hazza. I'll pick you up at seven, okay?''

Harry nodded and allowed Louis to kiss him one last time before getting out of the car, rolling his eyes when the plug pressed against his prostate.

He turned around before closing the door and looked at his dom.

''Please don't forget about the plug, Louis. It's killing me already. I'll be waiting for your text message.''

''Will do, Haz. Have a good day at work!''

Harry slammed the door shut after gritting his teeth and glared at Louis as the man drove away.

The 18-year-old sighed and spun around, walking into the pub with a smile on his face.

''Good afternoon, H!'' Fionn yelled and waved at his friend.

Harry smiled and waved back at him.