🌹football?🌹

''New plan, we're watching the game at Liam and Niall their place.'' Louis announced.

It's the end of November already. Harry has been here for nearly two months and it's been amazing. Louis has been so kind to him, never asking more from the boy than Harry wanted to give.

They wanted to watch a football match that night. The original plans were to watch the game at home, but Liam called and now they were watching it at Liam's.

''I better get ready, then?'' Harry said, pointing at his outfit.

He walked past Louis, but the older man grabbed his hips and spun the boy around into his arms. Harry squeaked and blushed, looking up at Louis.

''Look pretty for me, baby.'' Louis whispered and removed his arms from around Harry, walking away from the boy's blushing form.

Harry shook his head and smiled at Louis before running towards their room.

It used to be Louis' room, but since Harry always slept with Louis, in a non-sexual way, it became their room. Harry's old room was like an extra room for if something went wrong between them. Or just in case their bed broke...

Harry walked into their shared walk in closet and sighed. He tapped his hands against his thighs as his eyes scanned the countless of clothes Louis owned.

He usually wore Louis' shirts and sweaters. They were too big on him, but according to Louis it made him look even cuddlier than he already was.

Harry's gaze finally feel upon a football jersey. He grinned and pulled it out, quickly replacing his sweater with the jersey.

He pulled on his tights skinny jeans and skipped down the stairs. ''Pull on your jacket, Haz! We're in a hurry!'' Louis yelled from the living room.

Harry quickly shrugged on his coat and closed it around his small body.

Louis ran out of the living room and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling the tiny, shocked boy with him to the front door.

He laughed when Harry managed to stumble over his own feet causing the brown haired beauty to blush and giggle.

Louis quickly opened the passenger door for Harry and rushed to the other side himself. He started the car and immediately drove away.

Why are we in a rush, Lou? The game doesn't start for another 30 minutes.'' Harry asked quietly.

''Liam made a chocolate pie.''

''And?'' Harry said, dragging out the a.

''It's the best pie you'll ever eat! God the taste of that thing! I'd sell you for it.'' Louis said, nodding.

Harry swatted his arm and pouted. ''Heyy!'' He crossed his arms over his chest when Louis laughed. Louis grabbed Harry's arm, pulling it from underneath the other one before intertwining their fingers.

''Just kidding, love. I wouldn't sell you for anything in the whole wide world.'' Harry grinned and squeezed Louis' hand, singing along with the radio until they reached Liam's mansion.

''Open you bloody gate, you wanker!'' Louis yelled through the intercom when it buzzed.

''Jesus, calm your tits, Tomlinson! I can't sense when you're standing in front of my gate!'' Liam's voice said.

A low beep was heard and then the big gates in front of their noses opened.

Harry chuckled. ''I find it funny how you an Liam both have this rule where Niall and I can't swear, yet you two swear all the devils out of hell.'' He said.