🌹scolding a grownup🌹

That's Ethan, only he's a little more blonde

That's Ethan, only he's a little more blonde.^^ Thank you, Leavemealonethnx for all your help! You're truly amazing! I hope this clears everything up a bit!
Xx

"I can't believe you actually did that!" Ethan yelled, hands in his hair as he paced back and forth in front of an embarrassed Louis.

"You know, you're really fucking bloody stupid sometimes." The blond man sneered and glared at his friend.

Louis huffed and straightened his posture, glaring right back at the man.

''This isn't all my fault! This stuff never happened with my other submissives! A good submissive is supposed to obey my every command. Harry disobeys so much-''

''Enough! Are you honestly trying to convince me that what you did and do is okay?'' Ethan yelled, voice booming through the empty house.

Louis swallowed, eyes widening when he saw the vein in Ethan's neck pop out. Ethan's eyes were so wild and angry that it wouldn't have surprised Louis if the man actually killed him right now.

''How dare you say that! The boy has been through hell and back and he still hasn't found his way out! He's walking on eggshells around you because he doesn't want to disappoint. He's terrified to lose the only person who has ever shown him love and affection. He's not even here because he wanted to be. He was forced into bdsm. He hasn't had a single chance to consent for anything that has happened to him.'' Ethan snapped.

''Ethan. I've told him a million times before. If he doesn't want to be with me or in my house, he's free to leave. It would make me feel horrible if he did something against his will, I-'' Louis answered calmly.

''Then where would he go, Louis? Huh? Back to his abusive foster parents? He has no one besides you and your friends.'' The blond man sighed.

Louis rubbed his clammy hands against his thighs, trying to swallow the lump in his throat.

''Louis. You can never compare one relationship with another. Harry and Charlie are two different individuals. Charlie wanted to be a sub and Harry never wanted that. You cannot hold that against him. It's so so wrong to do that.

You're taking advantage of his parents abusing him. He thinks that what you're doing is okay. After all, he's used to a lot worse. You need to stop these foolish actions or I'm taking him away from you.''

Louis' head shot up.

''W-what! No, you-you can't do that. I love him!'' He yelled, standing up so that he was face to face with Ethan.

''Sure doesn't look like that.''

''Ethan, it's just- Fuck. Charlie is the only thing close to a boyfriend I've ever had. He never, ever disobeyed me, Ethan. Harry does and I don't know what to do when that happens. I don't want to punish him every time he does something wrong!'' He cried out.