🌹I'll take care of you🌹

Louis led the shivering boy into his house.

"Oh, poor Harry. You're freezing." Louis said and tucked Harry under his arm.

"T-they didn't give me a-anything but pan-ties." Harry stuttered from the cold.

Louis huffed in annoyance and opened the door.

"Why did they not give any other clothes? The other submissives were wearing clothes when they left." Louis said while taking off his shoes and helping Harry out of his coat.

Harry turned his gaze towards the floor and rubbed his feet together.

"I-it was a punishment from them." He whispered. Louis his mouth fell open. Making someone freeze is a punishment? Since when!

Louis shook his head, taking his role as a dominant again.

"Why did you need to get punished?"

"Because I didn't want to wear those fucking panties. I didn't want to be sold. I don't want a dominant." Louis took Harry's hand in his.

"You got punished because you didn't want to show off your body in there?" Harry nodded his head.

"That's bullshit." Louis spat, frustrated with the fact that he'd always thought the subs were treated with respect.

"But why on earth would you want to be a submissive when you don't even want a dominant?" Louis asked in confusion.

Harry looked up at his new dominant, tears welling in his eyes.

"I-I-" Louis held up his hand and offered the boy a sweet smile.

"We'll talk about this later. I want you to be warm first and I want you to know the rules since you already broke one."

Louis walked towards his bedroom. Harry trailed behind him like a lost puppy.

The mansion Louis lived in was huge and he already knew he'd get lost about 5 times while he was here.

Louis looked at the clothes that were laying on his bed.

A red shirt with red stockings.

He shook his head and threw the items of clothing back into the closet.

"Here." He said and tossed Harry a pair of sweats and his Adidas sweater.

Harry caught them and pulled them on quickly. Perhaps enjoying the scent of them a little too much.

Louis gave him a pair of socks also before placing a hand on the small of his back and taking him back to the living room.

He sat down on the couch, pulling Harry with him.

"Mary!" Louis yelled.

A middle-aged woman with blonde hair and blue eyes walked into the room. "Yes, Sir."

"Can you make us something to drink, please."

Mary nodded her head. ''What would you like, sir?'' She asked, eyeing Harry up and down.

''I would like a cup of coffee. Harry, what would you like?''

''Can I have a glass of lemonade, please?'' He said quietly. Mary smiled at his politeness.

"With a straw?" Louis said, more in a joking manner, not expecting Harry to reply with a:

"If that's possible?"

''Of course, dear. I'll be right back.'' Mary said and walked out of the living room.

Louis looked at Harry who was fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater.